Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) (25092 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah has released new stunning photos to celebrate her birthday.  The  actress posted some photos on Instagram rocking native outfit.

Njamah's parents are of Nigerian and Cameroonian origins. She is a graduate of English from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State. She once dated Timaya, but the relationship ended after being a subject of discuss on social media

See photos below..

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-empress-njamah-releases-new-photos-celebrate-birthday/

It’s my birthday once again and I am thankful to the almighty for another wonderful year. This past year has thought me among other things never to let your legs off the throttle... to always push on regardless...I will continue in my resolve to be selfless, bold and strong willed...kindly say a prayer for me... and don’t forget to include the less privileged and widows.. thank you and bless you all #anotheryear #birthdaygirl #newbeginning #plentylove

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbkuQlNjhAa/?hl=en&taken-by=empressnjamah

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Donald7610: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Lionbite(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Africa got the best attires

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Wicked gal

Even small cleavage she nor fit show us sad

Timaya come n see this wicked gal oh

I like her grinding stone forehead cool

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2017
african blings
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Nbote(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2017
She's looking all different... Almost unrecognizable. Make-up and make-up artistes cannot make heaven with all dis transformation dey do here on earth

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Thank God for make up grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Bright colours. I likey.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2017
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Happy Birthday
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Happy Birthday pretty lady. Let's have some barbecue birthday parry!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by 2shure: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
900percent edited and filtered.
ugly bich

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Wicked gal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked

She should go and marry.

We were sad that she was dating a tout like Timaya then she made it even worse by dating married famous pastors.

Karma will catch up with all these failed actresses.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2017
2shure:
900percent edited and filtered.
ugly bich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2017
This Empress Njamah don day fine oo..Since when

Lovely fabric
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by ekensi01: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Wicked gal

Can anything good come out of your mouth?
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
If you ask her if she is bleaching, she will so no that it is toning.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by yemmight(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
I remember when this lady gba Timaya like that and even use military treat him Bleep. She collected jeep from my guy and she no gree give am ponmo. Nothin can be painful to a man more than this. I be no be this gal?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
good
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2017
She should show yansh na.
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Wicked gal

how she go show u watin she no get
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by EricFx(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Lionbite:
Africa got the best attires
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Graciouscharis: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2017
She used to be very ugly then
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Ramseygodwin(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Dis lady puna go sweet ooh
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Florblu(f): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Decent

And she is not ugly please
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by Roon9(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
To think she was formerly described as being very dark
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by MYBLOCUS: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2017
THAT HER NAILS THEY TOO LONG THE TIN COME MAKE HER LOOK LIKE JEZEBEL ,ANY WAY SHAY I DEY GBADUN HER BACK SIDE SHA BCUX THE LEVEL MAKE SENSE kiss
Re: Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
yemmight:
I remember when this lady gba Timaya like that and even use military treat him Bleep. She collected jeep from my guy and she no gree give am ponmo. Nothin can be painful to a man more than this. I be no be this gal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / DJ Cuppy Wishes Her Father A Happy Birthday With A Loving Pix / Khloe Calls Leo Dasilva A Snake, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.