Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) (35138 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by Sakie: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Musician peter Okoye of psquare and wife,Lola Okoye,who have been together for 13 years celebrates their 4th wedding anniversary today.
Peter shared a picture of them on his Instagram page which he captioned

"13yrs together and today makes it 4years we got married����� And after all this time, you are still Amazing to me @lolaomotayo_okoye . HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! ����‍♀️�������� #ForMyHead���‍"♂️

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Lola is older than Peter
grin grin
They said anyway that age is a number when it comes to love but I am still not convinced about that

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2017
I admire Lola a whole lot. Such beauty kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I also refuse to believe Lola is responsible for their family feud undecided undecided
3 grown men, 1 Woman? Impossible.

Something else is their problem undecided undecided undecided

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:
Lola is older than peter
Aproko,radio without battery....who asked you??

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:
Lola is older than peter
And you just got to know?

37 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Lola is a very beautiful milf
ROYALFIXED00976:
ANOTHER WEEKEND IS HERE AGAIN
YOUU RE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY
Why not play the game and win money for yourself instead??or u don't want money?? Stop spamming Nairaland with that your nonsense garbage

56 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2017
doyinisaac:
Aproko,radio without battery....who asked you??

The last time I checked bro, what is the meaning of Akporoko.....Coz am from sudan
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
E remain small make the beans done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
kedu
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
They're not slowing down. Loving up in spite of what anyone else has to say. That's a good example of marital bond, or so it seems.

Meanwhile, for married couples seeking the fruit of the womb, I know how hard it is due to the strain that prolonged childlessness can put on your marriage. Many times the situation is not as bad as you think, and can be rectified with the right natural solutions... One of which is the miraculous herb known as Vitex, which not only boosts women's ability to get pregnant, but also helps prevent miscarriage. Learn more...

http://www.impressions.ng/the-miraculous-vitex-herb-can-help-you-get-pregnant-prevent-miscarriage/

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by mez57: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is this not the lady that committed abortion 5 times for one young6ix and was a sex servant for 4 years
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by bekongtony(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
This Lola that I used to see that time without makeup
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by Einl(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Marry a beautiful woman who will support you.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by nkhay(f): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Awww! Happy anniversary!
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by kcmichael: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
9 years u were eating the pussy voraciously without pay and 4 years of real liking pussy, tire for you peter

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by RockyEyo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Where the HELL is PAUL.................... Everywhere I go na so so Peter Just like MTN

Babe to fyn gan

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by AmKen(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
They look good together, happy anniversary Mr. P.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by donstan18: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Anytime I hear or see this beautiful LOLA,

The only thing that comes to my mind is "Blood is thicker than water"

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by akinboyo: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
That's your own head ache. deal with it.
Spanner4:
Lola is older than Peter
grin grin
They said anyway that age is a number when it comes to love but I am still not convinced about that

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:
Lola is older than Peter
grin grin

she is older than jude sef..she is the yoruba demon that detsroyed a family..some women are demon
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:
Lola is older than Peter
grin grin
who ask you Mr radio without battery

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by kyleopt(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nairametric:
nice one
Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Happy 4th wedding anniversary

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:
Lola is older than Peter
grin grin
who ask you Mr radio without battery

23 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary Today (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Happy wedding anniversary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Angry With Tekno And Ciara’s Rip Off Of Her Song ‘Before Nko’ / It’s Not Chioma’s Fault Davido Didn’t Marry Her — Uche Maduagwu (Pix) / Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.