Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Peter Okoye On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Celebrates Peter Okoye On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (358 Views)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Daughter Aliona Okoye 9th Birthday (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father Oladipo Adewale's Posthumous Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Peter Okoye On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary by stane007: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Mother of two and wife of Peter Okoye of former Psquare group, Lola Omotayo Okoye penned down a heartfelt post to her husband, as they celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary and 13 years of being together.

Lola who recounted past moments they shared together, wrote;

"13 years together and today makes it 4 years since we became husband and wife! Phew, what a journey; two beautiful kids later! I have become such a strong woman because of this story of ours. I thank the Almighty God for you in our lives. You are an amazing father and partner. A good provider and best of all my friend. Peter Okoye you are such a kind and generous man, it saddens me that most that judge you know not the true person that you are and those that know you are blessed to have you in their lives. Your talent is timeless and your heart is priceless. We have screamed at eachother and we have cried together as well, but all in all we have grown to understand one another's strengths and weaknesses and we are now in a good place. May God guide you in all that you do and may He continue to bless you for us my dearest husband and most importantly may He stand for us when the world is against us. Happy anniversary"

https://www.lailasblog.com/judge-know-not-true-person-lola-omotayo-celebrates-peter-okoye-wedding-anniversary-13th-year-together/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Peter Okoye On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Wishing you all the happiness and love in the world and congratulations on your anniversary.

(1) (Reply)

Chaos In Dubai As Wizkid And Davido’s Team Clash After One Africa Music Fest. / Listen And Download This Lovely Music By A Nairalander "Feel By Lhazky" / Burnaboy Debunks Involvement In Mr2kay Alleged Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.