Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Sales................. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sales................. (240 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales................. by Musty147: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Good morning to everyone viewing my posts on here. I have some information to share with you based on lands at Ologuneru area of Ibadan, the construction of the road is progressing every day and there are series of lands for sell at afforable prizes. I will suggest that if anyone have interest in buying a land at Ologuneru area of Ibadan Oyo state, this is the right time before the conclusion of the road construction because I am very sure that once the road is completed all the lands are houses there will be very expensive. So if I were you and am looking to buy a property in Ibadan Ologuneru area, now is the right time to buy your land or a house and even if you want rent a newly built apartment.
Contact metro properties and Estate management for any of those services and you will be glad you did.
Everything is legit and sincerity is our major goals. All document intact, C of O and survy plan intact and confirmed before placing your payment!
Contact us on 0819057592 or 07067518708
Patronice us today and be glad you did.......
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lands And Properties / Plot Of Land And Acre For Sale At Moniya,ibadan. / Self Contain To Let In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.