Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Download Hail Me By ​emperor Ft Chimex Mp3​ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Hail Me By ​emperor Ft Chimex Mp3​ (479 Views)

Trapped In My Head By Emperor Bling - A Project Review By Sam Art / Download Latest Sonnie Badu Song - I Hail You / MUSIC || Mr.frank Ft Emirate - Okopoly Prod. By Chimex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Hail Me By ​emperor Ft Chimex Mp3​ by Salim27(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Just in…
Another marvelous hit from the youngest Nigerian artist. Although he was not actually based in Nigeria. According to most
media and radio station ( MTV and AIT) Emperor Came into the country for an Holiday, on reaching the country, he mate his old time friend ( Chimex ) who was also a star musician who had released top tracks ( amarachi, Successful etc.). He promised to fly him out to build up a better music style in his base.

Emperor had actually contested for top world music competitions ranging from
MTV to Coke award , he’s currently one of the top artist in coke studio and also an ambassador with the Glo company…
Emperor produces this track in respect to what was going on. As he stepped into the country people were hailing him. He finally had to given out the track name “HAIL ME“.

Click the bellow link below to hear the track

Finally, HAIL ME HAS BEEN DROP BY ​EMPEROR FT CHIMEX MP3​
don't wait to download, click hereto here the explosive track

https://www.cool9ja.tk/2017/11/music-hail-me-by-emperor-ft-chimex-mp3_59.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download Hail Me By ​emperor Ft Chimex Mp3​ by blank22: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2017
wow very cool
this song is so exciting

(1) (Reply)

A Blend Of English, Igbo And French In One Song / Video: ONE CARD : TELLER (mark Angel Comedy) (episode 138) – Download / Download Dj Arafat Latest Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.