Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

DJ Butterr: Which Radio Program Have Had You Glued To Your Seat. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Butterr: Which Radio Program Have Had You Glued To Your Seat. (554 Views)

Which Radio Station Is The Best In Your State And Nigeria As A Whole? / Which Radio Station In Anambra Do You Think I Should Go For. / Which Radio Station In Your Hood ROCKS THE CITY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Butterr: Which Radio Program Have Had You Glued To Your Seat. by Justinlean02(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Its been a while I listened to a program on radio, having had most of my previous radio channels changed or closed, but on this faithful day I luckily tuned in to Kennis FM 104.1 and there she was DJ Butterr.
This time bored to the bones, i decided to have a go with my phone internet radio and behold this program caught my whole attention.
Listening to a program presented by DJ Butterr of Kennis FM 104.1, a program tagged .what really caught my fancy about this program was the presenters voice, its was quite mezmirizing and calm even though the pace was quite fast, it was at the same time easy to grab with all the porche and tuche brand. Dj Butterr has gat it all, what i love most about the program is her ability to identify her listeners plight and offering a good and reaponsible approach to a said question, its like been in a room with a shrink.
Having someone to share your troubles, worries and anxiety helps a lot and its something but this is something not quite attainable to an average Nigerian. Terapy has always worked in the West and Africans are quite open to this now, so having DJ Butterr do justice to peoples questions on Ask Dj Butter Question was a program Im definitely gonna have my ass permanently glued to the seat from 12.00pm to 4.00pm.
Tune in to Kennis FM 104.1 FM afternoon drive to have DJ Butter blow your mind with her amazing DJ SPIN.
So readers which radio program have had such a positive effect in your life and have had to always tuned in…
Source: http://www.naijxclusive.com/dj-butterr-which-radio-program-have-had-you-glued-to-your-seat/

Re: DJ Butterr: Which Radio Program Have Had You Glued To Your Seat. by Justinlean02(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
DJ Butterr

(1) (Reply)

Download Durella – Kosere / Jeezy - Pressure (album Review) / [.Com Music] Aimzy Khally - Blessings (Prod by Jakabit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.