Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Woman Who Posed With Bees On Her Belly In Viral Maternity Pix - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Posed With Bees On Her Belly In Viral Maternity Pix (828 Views)

Anesther Egede Dies After Doctors Left Cotton Wool In Her Belly During Surgery / Bees Attack And Kill Abba Abubakar, A Customs Officer In Lagos / Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Posed With Bees On Her Belly In Viral Maternity Pix by rifasenate11(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2017
A mother who posed with 20,000 bees in a unique maternity photo shoot has suffered a still birth.

Emily Mueller, 33, revealed that her baby died in the womb over the weekend.

In a heartbreaking post on her Facebook page, Mueller details everything from when she first suspected there was a problem when she stopped feeling the baby kicking, to the the moment she gave birth surrounded by caring nurses and doctors.

'So many people awaited the arrival of our sweet famous baby who was the star of our wonderful bee maternity photo shoot. Jesus decided he needed his own beekeeper and took our precious son, Emersyn Jacob, back up to Heaven with him,' Mueller wrote.

'Our hearts are deeply saddened and broken more than we could have ever imagined. All we truly want are prayers for our family during this difficult time as they have been allowing us to move forward and heal.'

Emily, who has three other children, Cadyn, 10, Madelynn, three and one-year old Westyn said she was preparing for an upcoming event on Thursday and didn't notice her baby's lack of movement.

'By evening I began to realize I had not felt baby move much and had contractions that felt different than any I have had before,' she wrote. 'I just told myself he was sleeping but as the time passed, I felt uneasy about it.'

She and her husband decided to go to the hospital to check things out for themselves in order to hear a heartbeat but were sadly told the devastating news that their son had died just days before the due date.

*So sad...It is very important for all pregnant women to take note of the babys movement....once it stops drink something sweet and if nothing still happens,start running to the doc...

Re: Woman Who Posed With Bees On Her Belly In Viral Maternity Pix by SweetJoystick(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Craze! All for the shoot angry well, I no fit talk say na the bees kill your pikin.
Re: Woman Who Posed With Bees On Her Belly In Viral Maternity Pix by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Crazy stupid woman. Isn't her stupidly responsible for her still birth? yet she is blaming Jesus that he needed another angel in heaven angry Even Galatian 6: 7 has answer. You can't blame God or Jesus for ur stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Bathing Your Baby With Hot Water, Expert Says It’s Dangerous / Abuja Residents Panic As Hills Emit Mysterious Smoke / Discharge During Pregnancy? What The Different Colors Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.