Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Car Washing - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Washing (1150 Views)

Is Car Washing A Necessary Expense Or A Threat To Our Environment? / Not Washing Your Car Properly In Australia Could Earn You A Fine Of N162,000 / Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Washing by Kereokwu(f): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good day nairalanders,
I moved to a apartment sometimes in April, then one morning I came out to wash my small motor(na corolla 1999) and it was washed. I asked the landlady, she said it was the security men and that at the end of the week(which is their off and new set comes) and that I should look for something for them. Omo I no budget for this ooo but end of each week I give between 1000 to 1500naira, so I told them to stop washing in September because I was on leave and anytime I want to go out I wash myself, leave don finish and I continued my washing. I do wake quite early, I resume office by 9.am and washing d small motor is not a big deal for me.
A friend of mine came around recently, she said its not good and that the security guards wont be happy with me. The truth is that I can not afford 4000-6000naira monthly. Na manage I dey manage life ooo.
Pls what do you people think.

1 Like

Re: Car Washing by Afonjatribeguy: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Manage your self and keep washing your car by your self after all no one is feeding you. dont put your mind in what they say because they must talk .

2 Likes

Re: Car Washing by Kereokwu(f): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thanks
Afonjatribeguy:
Manage your self and keep washing your car by your self after all no one is feeding you. dont put your mind in what they say because they must talk .
Re: Car Washing by LAGATA(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Most times it's part of the security guys duty to wash the tenants car every morning Na. In as much as u dey pay rent my sister. I stay in a block of 6flats and by month end each flat pay the guard 3k each covering his salary and other activities like compound maintenance, water pumping, car washing and other minor errands. Thou I dey dash the guy small change once in a while

(1) (Reply)

Help! Mazda Premacy Pics Attached / Bye Bye Transmission Of This FJ Cruiser / What To Do When Your Tyre Bust On Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.