Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body (5314 Views)

Little Girl With Unique Shiny Birthmark And White Frontal Hairs Goes Viral (vide / Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
@NaijaChiefWhip Blog

Yulianna Yussef has amassed a large following on Instagram, thanks to her unique birthmarks. She often writes to inspire her more than 69,000 followers with stories of acceptance and connection. But in a new post, she’s sharing some of the struggles that come along with her condition, like body hair and even melanoma.
Yussef was born with CMN, or congenital melanocytic nevus, a disorder that leaves much of her body covered in painful birth marks. Her Instagram following is built on a projection of beauty and confidence, but in her latest post, Yussef lets her fans into the darker side of her photos.
“On my social media feed I try to post fancy photos that showcase how confident I am about my birthmarks, self acceptance and how I’ve learned to live with my giant Nevus,” she wrote. “But I want to be honest with you and tell you a little bit more about how I actually physically feel and give you some more information about birthmarks.”

http://naijachiefwhip..com.ng/2017/11/see-this-womans-unique-birthmark-covering-most-of-her-body.html

Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by marshalldgreat(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kai disgusting

2 Likes

Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by MVLOX(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
She looks like a beautiful piece of art.....

9 Likes

Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by MaryBenn(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Amazing cheesy
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by Dacronym(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Plenty birthmarks manageable,

Painful na that one i no con like
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by mrMeen(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
MVLOX:
She looks like a beautiful piece of art.....
and she said she's fluffy imagine the cuddles.
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by StarBukola(f): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Beautiful girl.

Mira_Mira
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by bayocanny: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
MaryBenn:
Amazing cheesy
What's amazing there?
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by MaryBenn(f): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
bayocanny:

What's amazing there?

The same thing you don't see as Amazing kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by gregyboy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
just feel like fuc*ing her like the way her yansh set for ground
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by falcon01: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2017
she a hyena smiley
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 18, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Kai disgusting
Is she not better off than those with holigolistic tribal marks on there face..

Afonjalism.... grin

1 Like

Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by Tamarapetty(f): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Would like to see more pictures, this is quite unusual tho. Why will it itch?
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by Daeylar(f): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Some disgusting comments here

Feel for her.

1 Like

Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by ogaJona(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Kai disgusting
no be she create herself

1 Like

Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by Tozara(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
No one deserves this kind of suffering. Anyone with empathy would know what an horror this must be. Yet you'll see some insensitive person thanking God for a personal euphoric moment in this ocean of misfortune.

What a sad fate. While some of us got lucky, others ended up at the extreme negative end of the luck spectrum. sad
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by vicben27(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
I once had a female friend who had dis birth mark stuff all over are laps on the left leg she was fair in complexion the shiit was green! soo irritating. but some are exceptional Beautiful.
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by BolajiBanwo: 2:55am On Nov 19, 2017
ehyaaa
Re: See This Woman's Unique Birthmark Covering Most Of Her Body by olafunny(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Which one be most of her body again. Abi op no knw d meaning of most ni

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Buys Himself A Tokunbo Bentley, Shows It Off (photo) / 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Shows Off Pierced Nipple.... Like? / Check Out Basket Mouth New funny Photo With Wiz Khalifa Ex Wife Amber Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.