Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? (2434 Views)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / Victor Ayorinde Missing: Who Has Seen Him? / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by thrillionaire(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nairalanders please help out to locate a missing teenager... This is her elder sisters plea;

"#MISSING #HELPFINDHERMYSISTER
Hello Family and friends. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE I BEG OF YOU. SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW IN NIGERIA OR ELSEWHERE. She was wearing a handless gown with red and yellow strips and black jacket. This is my youngest sister Ufuoma Iduh , sent on an errand and never returned. Missing since the evening of Monday November 13th 2017 in Warri, Delta-state. Pls share with family and friends in Nigeria. Call +2348070501110 if found anywhere or text. Message me on Facebook please help me find my sister with the hashtag please join me find my sister. My faith is alive and with your help we can and we will find her well. PRAY AND SHARE WITH ME PLEASE.
#plsfindufuomaiduh
#nigerian"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by PenlsCaP: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hmm...Warriiiiiii!!!!!. Warriiiiii!!! cheesy
warri no dey carry last the sharp girl will return. cheesy

.....no Evil shall come near her, tho a thousand may fall at her side, ten thousand at her left side

.....But they shall not harm her.

.....Only with her eyes will she watch and behold the reward of the wicked.

.....becoz she made the Lord her savior, the most high her protector.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by thrillionaire(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Hmm...Warriiiiiii!!!!!. Warriiiiii!!! cheesy
warri no dey carry last the sharp girl will return. cheesy

.....no Evil shall come near her, tho a thousand may fall at her side, ten thousand at her left side

.....But they shall not harm her.

.....Only with her eyes will she watch and behold the reward of the wicked.

.....becoz she made the Lord her savior, the most high her protector.
Warri indeed oo..
Well, praise God she was found this evening. Apparently she absconded with bad company. She's been found. Thank God!

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by PenlsCaP: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
thrillionaire:
Warri indeed oo..
Well, praise God she was found this evening. Apparently she absconded with bad company. She's been found. Thank God!

Lol i knew it.
Thank God shaa

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
She fled home? How old is she?
Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by Ishilove: 5:17am On Nov 19, 2017
thrillionaire:
Warri indeed oo..
What is wrong with children of nowadays??

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by Oyindidi(f): 5:37am On Nov 19, 2017
Ishilove:

What is wrong with children of nowadays??
infatuation
Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
infatuation
wrong.. hypocritical, illiterate, religious parenting generation who don't have the slightest idea about caring for kids.
Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by Oyindidi(f): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
wrong.. hypocritical, illiterate, religious parenting generation who don't have the slightest idea about caring for kids.
Not just religious parents, even those that are less religious can be found in this category.
Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Not just religious parents, even those that are less religious can be found in this category.
ergo I had to add illiterate and hypocritical
Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by Oyindidi(f): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
ergo I had to add illiterate and hypocritical
Sorry my brother, I no reason the post well before.
Re: This Beautiful Teenager Is Missing Since Monday, Who Has Seen Her? by jeff1607(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
just thinking of the kind of beating she would be receiving from her guardians

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces His Wife Of 4months. See His Reason / The Family & Anal Warts / She Walked Away When I Was Ill, Now She Wanna Come Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.