Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Mourinho Speaks In Premier League Teams Chances Of Winning Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Speaks In Premier League Teams Chances Of Winning Champions League (379 Views)

Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League / Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams / Nigeria Premier League Teams And Their Stadiums| Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Speaks In Premier League Teams Chances Of Winning Champions League by hennyholla17(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has rated fellow English club’s chances of winning the Champions League, saying he believes it is too early to say whether his Premier League rivals are serious contenders in Europe.
Manchester City and Tottenham have already qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League, while United, Liverpool and Chelsea look almost certain to follow suit.
But no English side has won the Champions League for over half a decade, and Mourinho is not entirely convinced that we will be seeing another English winner anytime soon.
Asked whether the Premier League could be on the verge of a successful era in Europe, the United manager told the Daily Mirror: “No, I don’t think so.
“I don’t think so because I always...
continue reading http://www.naijafalcon.tk/2017/11/jose-mourinho-speaks-on-premier-league.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

UCL Match Preview : Napoli Vs Shakhtar Donetsk / Fifa Bans 3 Football Officials For Life To Address Wide Spread Of Corruption / One Game Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.