Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Atheists... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists... (463 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Atheists And Morality. A Question! / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2017

1 Share

Re: Atheists... by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Words of Comfort: If God is knowable...

"If God is knowable, why doesn't everyone know the same God?" Kelvin Shmelvin

There is only one Creator, but man has a tendency to make up false gods to suit himself. That's why the First of the Ten Commandments says, "I am the Lord your God, you shall have no other gods before me." The Creator made Himself known to Moses when He gave Israel His Law, and He will now make Himself known to all who trust in the Savior He provided. Read the opening chapter of the Book of Hebrews (New Testament) for more details and then check out www.needGod.com
Photo: [Source]
http://www.onthebox.us/…/words-of-comfort-if-god-is-knowabl…

Source: https://www.facebook.com/official.Ray.Comfort 18 November 2014 at 17:13 ·
Re: Atheists... by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Nice one
Re: Atheists... by gabe: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
My dear face your Jesus and serve him. You bring exactly nothing new to the table.

1 Like

Re: Atheists... by GoodMuyis(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
gabe:
My dear face your Jesus and serve him. You bring exactly nothing new to the table.

Old wine sometimes make merry
Re: Atheists... by orisa37: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Practising Insanity!!!
Re: Atheists... by orisa37: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Yes & No. Black & White. Positive & Negative, Atheists believe are natural. Christians agree and know that
God sends Jesus more than 2000 years ago that those in His Purpose may see Him and believe that He is God, The Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding and Everything.
And that God is Everything is what the Atheists are finding difficult to fathom 'cos God isn't ready yet to give them interpretable DREAMS.
REMEMBER GOD IS DREAMS, TIMES, LIGHT, GOOD AND LIFE.
Atheists will never know these. And Born Agains are all these in Christ Jesus!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does religion provide a better understanding of morality? / Please Help With The Interpretation Of This Dream / What The Satanists Hate To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.