Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

“my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady (1646 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

“my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by VERQUEST111: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
He shared a photo of the lady in question on her page, saying that she resembles a sacrificial item and his gateman Jacob looks healthier than her

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by 0temAtum: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na wa o. The world is getting more interesting by the day. But Bobrisky get mouth sha cheesy

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by biacan(f): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bob gat know chill cheesy
Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by Alisegun(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
This one deep o!

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
See who's talking
Bob looks like the sacrificial item here cheesy

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
This guy is a perfect bleacher

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
funny enough I love bobrisky

savvy smart business man

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by Johnflowey1738(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bob risky the product of algae soup gbegiri lipsrsealed
Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by oloriadejoke(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Don't worry very soon that your Jacob will run to us for help after his anus almost turn to reddish colour

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by ClitoPen: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is it only me that has noticed that al these celebs no know book!
Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by IamLaura(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin I don't know how this guy made his way into my heart but I'm so done with hating him.
Seems like a really nice guy/girl

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by MaryBenn(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bob Bob

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by xavier0327(f): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Abeg na the same Jacob wey go buy "GROUNDNUT AND MINERAL" the day you were arrested?
Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by Khonvicted(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
undecided. Always crying with Jacob's name ..

By the way who buys an iPhone 6 for a gate man?

The guy must be a good "SERVICER"

Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by stillondmatter: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
K
Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by stillondmatter: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
I hope that's not the gate man in the pics cheesy
Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by Threebear(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
If it were in the olden days ,bobrisky would have been sold off to slavery in exchange of salt.
Re: “my Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You” – Bobrisky Blasts Nigerian Lady by wheenie(f): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2017
u claim not to have hate..but u dish out negative comments, vibes and energy..to everyone who makes negative comments abt u..u are yet to come to terms with the fact that not everyone can love or hate u.. its not cos ur gay..its cos ur a person with flaws...we all are

Wizkid's First Baby Mama Sola Ogudu, Reveals How She Copes With His Other Ba / Wizkid Brags About Upcoming Collaboration With Nicki Minaj / The Whole Truth Behind Nicki Minaj Cardi B Fight NYFW