Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? (47897 Views)

List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers / Inec To Pay Corpers 32,000 For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Manty(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
@river state pays highest 10k every month out side d normal federal govt. allawi but it will not be given to u every month rather they pay u at d end of ur service year 120,000, but d cost of living there is highly expensive
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by 2gd: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
I served in Plateau, They dont pay a dime.
Those who say that Plateau state govt pays d highest are ly,
I guess they ust want to see people's reactions,,
highest ko, highest ni
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Manty(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
fyneguy:

OlBoy

If you can make it to Lagos, do it.

Look beyond NYSC and start positionin yourself for employment.
i agree with u though lagos state govt.dont pay but it is d best place to serve and plan for d future because d companies there pay u as a staff and not as a Corper
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by alldone(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
this guys just use People. they should have increase this money.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by olutade: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
i served in bayelsa and they pay quiet well expecially if u happen to be an oil company teacher serving in the creeks, swamps and across water. the copanies pay as much as 30k per month. the state pays 10k per month for those across and 3k for those in the state capital.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Sagamite(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
Manty:

@river state pays highest 10k every month out side d normal federal govt. allawi but it will not be given to u every month rather they pay u at d end of your service year 120,000, but d cost of living there is highly expensive

What kind of morons do we have in Nigeria?

What kind of bloody morons?

Why not monthly? Why at the end of service? How do they expect the corper to live day by day for one year? In a highly expensive place?

This is an example of the reasons why I have complete disdain and contempt for morons, and I consistently attack the ones on NL. This is the kind of decisions they make when you give them responsibilities.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Ephraimi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
My guy, neva try 2 influence ur posting. NYSC is not a money making venture. Just pray about it. I am currently serving in bank & did not lobby anything. Anoda guy like dat tried working his his way 2 a bank by forging his posting letter, he was cought but escaped. 2day he is in his village. Pls b wise.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Chykason(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ekiti State Government were paying N1k for those in state government owned schools until July 2009 last year when twas upgraded to N5k.
Their payment isn't regular. Sometimes u r paid 3 months in arrears. When u r leaving, they'll tell ya to drop ya number so they can complete it. cool
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by scoro99(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2010
I served three years back so I don't know how it works now.

but i will tell you something paddy!

A friend worked his way to Bayelsa cos of oil last year but managed to escape the Gbaramatu crisis, he saw life rockets from Air force Helicopters.

Another friend worked his way to Lagos, good one! but he narrowly escaped being used for sacrifice at interior badagry area where he was posted.

did somebody just say a friend posted to jos as per 'wonderful climate condition' has not been heard from?

My Branch Manager shed tears when he saw Delta State on his letter six years ago cos he wanted Abuja, but today hes the youngest Branch manager in South south at the age of 27!

guy, la jue, shine ur eyes shocked shocked shocked!!!

1 Like

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by tlops(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
whats the purpose of this question? is it to aid posting? shocked shocked
no abt paid can be enuogh, just plan to get a good career start .

@ Q
i know Jigawa use to pay 5k every month,
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Stanfordx: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
diigirl:

Rivers State government pays N10,000 and N5,000 monthly to corps members posted to rural areas and municipals respectively. The corps members do not get the pay until after they have passed out from service. That means rural N110,000 and Municpal N55,000. Please note corps posting in Rivers State is everyone to school except doctors, lawyers, and pharmacist/ lab. science graduates. If you like it please come on board.  
am in okrika which local gov't ar u serving?.Under the rain or in the sun we serve both in nairaland.08064807781
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by marocguy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Edogu,which course u do 4 ebsu. Anyway i'm also a graduate of ebsu. Try and get urself to akwa ibom,rivers or crossriver. I serve in cross river,calabar 2 b precise. Here state govt pays 3090 naira to state servn corpers and an additonal 5k 2 those servn in ministries. D payment is regular and d town is nice. Rivers pay in bulk,while akwa ibom does pay well too. Dont try goin 2 d north 4 safety also lagos n abuja if u dont hav a job n accomodatn waitn.
My 2 pence
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by otukpo(f): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2010
Another corrupt Nigerian
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by marocguy(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2010
Otukpo. I was just giving an advice 2 a mate. I cant c anythn corrupt related in my advice.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by hannydarl(f): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
I remember getting five hundred naira alawee while serving in ekiti state in 2005-2006 I was posted to a govt owened sec school and we the corpers went to ask fayoshe to kindly increase our alawee but he said better still we should donate the 500 naira to help the state grow undecided say Ekiti need money pass central bank as at that time. Na so we do about turn go back our quaters.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by kpolli(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
300k if u survive till the end of the service year in Jos if they post u to a village there, am dere now n have 2 months b4 i claim my prize, omo show cos the fewer that survive the more money for the survivors
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Amjustme: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
did someone say 30k in plateau state? haba dats not true. My dear corper friend just free your mind and let GOD.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by ReachRich(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
kpolli:

300k if u survive till the end of the service year in Jos if they post u to a village there, am dere now n have 2 months b4 i claim my prize, omo show cos the fewer that survive the more money for the survivors
no wonder corpers redeployed frm Plateau state refused the redeployment.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by enomakos(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
if you are post to the north do stay away for ur life
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ poster,
just like some few ones have said, facilitate your posting to lagos and look beyond NYSC parole oooo, i worked myself to lagos from the onset and i am enjoying every bit of it, and i can boldly tell you that if i continue with the way am saving, i will have more than 250K in my account by November 2010.

So come over to lagos and enjoy the national cake being shared.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Orikinla(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2010
Youth service is not a job.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by meggieblac: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
kpolli:

300k if u survive till the end of the service year in Jos if they post u to a village there, am dere now n have 2 months b4 i claim my prize, omo show cos the fewer that survive the more s money for the survivors
grin grin grin
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by meggieblac: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
Shady Deal:

Plateau state pays the highest. Especially for corpers posted to villages surrounded by fulani cattle rearers. They pay them N30,000 for as long as they are alive.
damn funny. i'm a corper 2 b. so, no tanks
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by dotzok: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
Which kind otondo u be sef? have u ever heard of a governement-made millionaire corper? a beg carry your face cap and go anywhere, come back and face the real thing or push things while there.

I was seeing myself as a big boy before going to Bayelsa few years ago based on what I heard. Alas! Yenagoa was nonsense.
Nobody served in Chevron; they only served in chevron-sponsored creek schools with 15k/month (with NO LIFE at all), but paid every 3months, story too mush abeg.
The summary; dont wait for the state government anywhere you go. In fact we staged a protest in front of Government house the day we passed out(2006) yelling Cheating! cos we were not given what we heard and believed, we were torn apart by teargas. Since we had our certificates already, one by one guys started facing Ekeki park, Mbiama park, Amarata etc.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by jugz(f): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2010
i think with all these replies stated out here, d poor poster will end up more confused than he was when he set out to post this, lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Tonisious504(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2012
sley4life: Plateau pays good. So corpers can go ahead to Plateau state
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Tonisious504(f): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2012
Plateau? Wit al d crisis n hubaloo dere, i can't advice anyone 2 serve there,it is a big risk of d highest orda.
Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by Aisville: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2012

1 Like

Re: Which State Governments Pay Corpers Well? by jagwa1993: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2013
Are u confused
Do u need advice concerning ur NYSC SERVICE
Are u wondering which state to do ur NYSC SERVICE
Do u want to go to ur State of choice or do u wat to go to a state that pays u well even as a youth corper
If ur answer is YES.
Why nt call me now with 08137328391...and pls note,you wil only pay when ur call up later shows up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 Batch B Prospective Corpers: Verify Your Name On Senate Approved List / Corpers Celebrate After Receiving Their N33,000 Allowance / Buhari Appoints Christy Uba As NYSC Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.