Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? (5811 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. / What Distributorship Biz Can I Start With 2M / What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello people,

I need some business advice.

What business can I start with not more than N2million and can guarantee me nothing less than 500k return per month after at most 6 months?

I hope my grammar wasnt confusing? Let me break it down, say i start January, d business must not cost me more than 2m to setup and after June, it MUST generate nothing less than 500k monthly.

Meaningful contributions will be welcome as I'm desperate.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by wordbank(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
500k is too wishful
Unless u wan play bet9ja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
wordbank:
500k is too wishful Unless u wan play bet9ja

Hmmm... are you sure?
After 6 months oh not immediately.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Nigerian factor you don't know. Doing business in Nigeria in 2017 is not child's play, 500k is unreasonable except you want to invest in a risky business. You can try buying bitcoin and holding it till march next year, you might be lucky and make double that amount.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Uyi168: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Buy rat poison in bulk and supply to aso rock..i hear say rats still dy disturb baba

9 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by yomi007k(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin

Church business. ....cos u gonna need miracles.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by SOFTENGR: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Keep your money till 2019, else you lose it. Business is not working in now.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
grossintel:
The Nigerian factor you don't know. Doing business in Nigeria in 2017 is not child's play, 500k is unreasonable except you want to invest in a risky business. You can try buying bitcoin and holding it till march next year, you might be lucky and make double that amount.

So what amount do you think is a reasonable return?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Keep your money till 2019, else you lose it. Business is not working in now.

Can't wait o.

Want to settle down soon. I need to get something going
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by FreshBoss007: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
try armed robbery all you need are just guns.... you can make 500k daily ...see your head iffa hia.... gerrahiaa mhennn

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

like I said If you get lucky, a've seen bitcoin double it's worth in a month or two, not once not twice. I saw 1 bitcoin grow from 200k to 2.6m in 1 year, so you can try boarding now, read more about cryptocurrencies first before you try investing on it. Your 2m might double if the burst happens again during the time you invested. If not it still appropriates maybe you get 500k profit by March next year, but you must know when to sell and when to hold. Good luck.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

guy never you try that rubbish
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
amani63:
guy never you try that rubbish

What "rubbish"?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
grossintel:
like I said If you get lucky, a've seen bitcoin double it's worth in a month or two, not once not twice. I saw 1 bitcoin grow from 200k to 2.6m in 1 year, so you can try boarding now, read more about cryptocurrencies first before you try investing on it. Your 2m might double if the burst happens again during the time you invested. If not it still appropriates maybe you get 500k profit by March next year, but you must know when to sell and when to hold. Good luck.

Hmmm

Sounds like gambling - betting against the odds.

I need a concrete biz.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

What "rubbish"?
investing in bitcoin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Guy you have a good amount of money to hustle with
That amount you are see is close to 5000000xof
With that amount guy I bet you you can start importation of ladies shoes here in Togo from China.
And anyother factor here in Togo is that is easy to loan money from micro bank

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
amani63:
investing in bitcoin

Lol.
I no even try am. The risk too much.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Lol.

I no even try am. The risk too much.

thank God you know
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
amani63:
Guy you have a good amount of money to hustle with
That amount you are see is close to 5000000xof
With that amount guy I bet you you can start importation of ladies shoes here in Togo from China.
And anyother factor here in Togo is that is easy to loan money from micro bank

Ehen.

This is d sort of thing I was expecting here.

True that, ladies shoes sell but how do I import?
I barely know any importer. Is there like an online community where I can meet them?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Ehen.

This is d sort of thing I was expecting here.

True that, ladies shoes sell but how do I import?
I barely know any importer. Is there like an online community where I can meet them?
you don't have to know any importer before you can start this business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
You can start going China by yourself all you have to do is just learn the business from already established someone into the business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Someone close to me started this business around 2010 after serving his master for 4yrs.guy this guy started from buying 1500 pairs of shoes now can easily buy 20000 pairs of ladies shoes.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS
NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR HUSTLING

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
amani63:
You can start going China by yourself all you have to do is just learn the business from already established someone into the business

Ok. How much are these shoes and how much can I resell here?

Average prices...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
amani63:
Someone close to me started this business around 2010 after serving his master for 4yrs.guy this guy started from buying 1500 pairs of shoes now can easily buy 20000 pairs of ladies shoes.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS
NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR HUSTLING

At what rates?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

At what rates?
from China bro which is very much cheap
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Ok. How much are these shoes and how much can I resell here?

Average prices...
if want to buy from Togo that one I can't guarante why trust Nigeria custom and their problem.well the shoes sell here around 7000xof which is #4320 with exchange rate of 1000=620xof.
Is high now in Nigeria because of buhari government.
In 2015 to January 2016 it was around #2240
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
[b]LOL, firstly, I think you should lower your expectations, be careful and let your greed not cloud your judgment. Like I said about investing in bitcoins, I stated clearly you can try your luck, that doesn't mean I'm doing it, I left that trade about 9 months ago. Doing business in Nigeria is generally difficult, there are lot's of factors to be wary of. The success stories you hear from someone doing a business is Nigeria usually starts with "I know someone" but we never get to meet that someone, and when you finally do, it turns out that business is not what actually made him successful. You have 2 million, I know someone with $700,000 and is afraid of investing just 10 million of that money on any business in Nigeria, he said doing business in Nigeria is like MMM LOL. Now let me be honest with you, invest your money back from where it came from if you earned it from some quick business. If you saved it up, keep saving until you know what to do with it, the last thing you need right now is for someone to convince you on what business to do. In a country like Nigeria, you need passion more than money to succeed in any business you do here because when it gets hot, your passion will keep you going, good luck. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
grossintel:
[b]LOL, firstly, I think you should lower your expectations, be careful and let your greed not cloud your judgment. Like I said about investing in bitcoins, I stated clearly you can try your luck, that doesn't mean I'm doing it, I left that trade about 9 months ago. Doing business in Nigeria is generally difficult, there are lot's of factors to be wary of. The success stories you hear from someone doing a business is Nigeria usually starts with "I know someone" but we never get to meet that someone, and when you finally do, it turns out that business is not what actually made him successful. You have 2 million, I know someone with $700,000 and is afraid of investing just 10 million of that money on any business in Nigeria, he said doing business in Nigeria is like MMM LOL. Now let me be honest with you, invest your money back from where it came from if you earned it from some quick business. If you saved it up, keep saving until you know what to do with it, the last thing you need right now is for someone to convince you on what business to do. In a country like Nigeria, you need passion more than money to succeed in any business you do here because when it gets hot, your passion will keep you going, good luck. [/b]
nice one bro.
This is not the matter of I know someone.
Myself am into it bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by lahizak: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
bros, which kind businessman u wan be self? u wan invest 2million nd earned 3 million in a year? Dont let anybody deceive u, its not possible. Business takes time wen u start, den after a while it will start booming. i can help u carry put research on business dat u will invest dat will be giving u around 100k every month 4 d 1st 2yrs den after dat with re-investment, it will make u a millionaire
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by Fxmanager(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Hello people,

I need some business advice.

What business can I start with not more than N2million and can guarantee me nothing less than 500k return per month after at most 6 months?

I hope my grammar wasnt confusing? Let me break it down, say i start January, d business must not cost me more than 2m to setup and after June, it MUST generate nothing less than 500k monthly.

Meaningful contributions will be welcome as I'm desperate.

Thanks.
We are here for you. Your #2,000,000 can currently give you an average of #1,000,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #1,000,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #1,000,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #2,000,000 will grow to more ##20,802,539+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #2,000,000 to #20,802,539+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #2,000,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #2,000,000 r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #20,802,539
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #20,802,539
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #20,802,539. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #2,000,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #2,000,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#2,000,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #20,802,539
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #2,000,000 to over #20,802,539 in 4years (48 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1,000,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 12:13am On Nov 18, 2017
amani63:
if want to buy from Togo that one I can't guarante why trust Nigeria custom and their problem.well the shoes sell here around 7000xof which is #4320 with exchange rate of 1000=620xof.
Is high now in Nigeria because of buhari government.
In 2015 to January 2016 it was around #2240

So if i buy @ 4320, how much will i sell?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? by ArchangeLucifer: 12:13am On Nov 18, 2017
grossintel:

Nice. Thanks anyway...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Signs $1.5b Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Contract / Get A Car As Low As N300k,verified,certified Nig Usedcars,no Fear Of Engine/body / How To Register A New Sim Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.