Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Easiest Way To Migrate Your Blog From . To .com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Way To Migrate Your Blog From . To .com (619 Views)

Working From Home - Migrate Your Business To The Cloud / How To Migrate Your Wordpress Site To HTTPS In 1 Minute / Easy Way To Migrate Your Wordpress From Blog HTTP To HTTPS For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Migrate Your Blog From . To .com by opportunihub: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Every blogger have reason for switching to WordPress from Blogger. It’s a personal decision anyway.
When I was operating on blogger platform, I was having some setback in fighting with my competitors on search engine until I port to WordPress. Today, I’m ranking well on Google with mypowerful blog.

There are numerous reasons why anyone would Switched From Blogger To WordPress, just like Ogbongeblog has done. Some of these reasons ranges from:

1) Better Content Management of web and blog resources.
2) Abundant plugins to improve customization of blog layout and graphics user interface.
3) Better presentation of your blog contents.
4) Reduced issues with loading your websites from some browsers.
5) Faster loading and display on Mobile devices and smartphones.
6) Improved indexing by search engines.
7) Makes your blog more Professional.

I have written an tutorial guide about it and it is on TechMATAS.com. But I can help you FREE OF CHARGE If you Pay For Web Hosting (Which comes with a free Domain) from my affiliate link.

Call me on 08067466857 or send email to opportunihub@gmail.com or visit www.TechMatas.com

I love WordPress because it makes you more and more professional in your work. So it’s good. You are welcome.
Re: Easiest Way To Migrate Your Blog From . To .com by opportunihub: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello Blog owners,

Do you know that Changing from . to .com grants you the opportunity to easily touch-up and improve your blog and increase your chances of attracting corporate ads and sponsored posts. Check out TechMatas!

Would you like to migrate to a self hosted (.com) blog FREE OF CHARGE? send email to me on opportunihub@gmail.com.

I love WordPress because it makes you more and more professional in your work. So it’s good. You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

See Signatures Of Top Tech Ceos And What It Reveals About Their Personality / Aaaaaa / Paypal And Fiverr Review Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.