Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why You Should'nt Go To America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why You Should'nt Go To America (815 Views)

How Desperate Nigerians Seeking Asylum, Usually Lie To America & Other Countries / Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should'nt Go To America by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good day all. Here I'm today. I just discovered that there is no life in america through the Live video that was displayed to me on Tv. I notice that Nigerians that are rushing/saying they want to go to america and enjoy life?? Rethink please do you think there is enjoyment there?? Or you think it easy to make money there?? My brother it a lie.

The Life our fellow nigerian people are spending all over american is very very bad.

Do You Know
- That in america there is no free hand for you, Like roaming about the street anyhow.
-It's not easy to get a good job there.
- Things there are Good but hard to find/own

What you don't know about Going to abroad.

There is diffrence there, In abroad You must wear at least up to 5 tops Trousers and sox. Reason: The Cold is to Hot there.

- Do you experince the disturbance of snow in nigeria?? But in Abroad it there

- Are you cage at home by a CCTV camera watching you foot step in nigeria?? No. But there If you are roaming about anyhow. It may leads to Deport, which means you're rusticated and relocated back to Nigeria.

This Little Video we tells you the life american people are leaving that a nigerian must avoid:

Watch Video here and see
Re: Why You Should'nt Go To America by khome(f): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should'nt Go To America by Calmtvmedia(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
@khome you're higly Welcome

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On How To Relocate To Barbados / Traveling With School Daughter / Train Ride From Lagos To Minna In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.