Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware (1339 Views)

How To Contact Glo Customer Care / I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / So This Is How Glo Decided To Stop Their Social Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by larrybee2017(f): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
When presido say change begins with you, the thing no first make sense to me but now I find out Nigeria is full of corrupt individual whose integrity you can't vouch for. Today I was at glo office to change my sim to micro cause I was having problem with the one I have as my phone keep saying "no sim". I walk into their office and met with a customer service agent who volunteer to help out. After inserting the sim and pressing only God knows what,the sim started working perfectly. He then said glo subscription is now 4gig thus I went to the counter to purchase a recharge card of 1000 and I have it to him to load on my phone and help subscribe.
He collected the card from me only to discover the idiot actually load the card on his phone and transfer 1k to me as gift bonus. To think glo staff has no reputation and can't be of help with duping innocent Nigerian makes me wonder,which way forward. Please be smart enough and let integrity be your watchword.
If you were meant to load on my phone and subscribe for me why recharging your phone as a customer service officer fa. I am so disappointed that such fradulent act could happen in a cooperate office like glo.
When next you visit be smart enough
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by ipobarecriminals: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
cool sad smiley wink smiley sad undecided sad young man,U are CONFUSED. There's nothing like freebie anywhere.What u sow is what u reap He didn't scam u,hope u neva insult him/her there sha?Make u nor go look like mumu.

1 Like

Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Skyfornia(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
You need 1000 naira airtime...and you were given 1000 naira airtime. What's the fuss?

2 Likes

Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
I can't not even understand what ur staying undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by OCTAVO: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
What's this one saying? undecided
You called this dupe?

Did you get the 4gb data, yes or no? grin
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 18, 2017
I subscribed to go ₦1k to get 4gb and I only got 1.6gb today.It seems glo is tricky.
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by dabigjoe6(m): 1:43am On Nov 18, 2017
comshots:
I subscribed to go ₦1k to get 4gb and I only got 1.6gb today.It seems glo is tricky.
Check again, at first you balance shows 1.6gb then later after like 10 minutes(for me) you get the remaining data.
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 18, 2017
larrybee2017:
When presido say change begins with you, the thing no first make sense to me but now I find out Nigeria is full of corrupt individual whose integrity you can't vouch for. Today I was at glo office to change my sim to micro cause I was having problem with the one I have as my phone keep saying "no sim". I walk into their office and met with a customer service agent who volunteer to help out. After inserting the sim and pressing only God knows what,the sim started working perfectly. He then said glo subscription is now 4gig thus I went to the counter to purchase a recharge card of 1000 and I have it to him to load on my phone and help subscribe.
He collected the card from me only to discover the idiot actually load the card on his phone and transfer 1k to me as gift bonus. To think glo staff has no reputation and can't be of help with duping innocent Nigerian makes me wonder,which way forward. Please be smart enough and let integrity be your watchword.
If you were meant to load on my phone and subscribe for me why recharging your phone as a customer service officer fa. I am so disappointed that such fradulent act could happen in a cooperate office like glo.
When next you visit be smart enough
sense fall on u.. u got ur 1k recharge n also if u check d balance u wld see d 4gb... cos d card was not loaded on ur fone is dat a scam?? APC don put too many poverty thinking for ur brain.. pray very well dis December cos u cant start 2018 dis way... I will keep u in my prayers...�����

1 Like

Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2017
dabigjoe6:

Check again, at first you balance shows 1.6gb then later after like 10 minutes(for me) you get the remaining data.
No show yet.
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by larrybee2017(f): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
adekolaabiodun:
sense fall on u.. u got ur 1k recharge n also if u check d balance u wld see d 4gb... cos d card was not loaded on ur fone is dat a scam?? APC don put too many poverty thinking for ur brain.. pray very well dis December cos u cant start 2018 dis way... I will keep u in my prayers...�����
Where you put your sense cause something must be wrong with your sense of reasoning? I'm sure you're one of those student who skip classes to take codeine. Did you read well the message or you are just so dump and think your finger should be faster than your brain ode.
You need a brain surgery and please get that fast. When next you need to dump your brain and use your fingers, I beg call a friend
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
larrybee2017:

Where you put your sense cause something must be wrong with your sense of reasoning? I'm sure you're one of those student who skip classes to take codeine. Did you read well the message or you are just so dump and think your finger should be faster than your brain ode.
You need a brain surgery and please get that fast. When next you need to dump your brain and use your fingers, I beg call a friend
e pain d fool.. im sure u one of dose idiot dat uses words without knowing d meaning... u paid 1k n got d value 4 d 1k..yet u called dat scam cos it was not loaded on ur fone directly.. fools like u r meant to b ban from SM..

I blame nairaland for making post free..if not d nonsense u posted wld have bin discussed btw u n ur mumu friends..
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by larrybee2017(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
adekolaabiodun:
e pain d fool.. im sure u one of dose idiot dat uses words without knowing d meaning... u paid 1k n got d value 4 d 1k..yet u called dat scam cos it was not loaded on ur fone directly.. fools like u r meant to b ban from SM..

I blame nairaland for making post free..if not d nonsense u posted wld have bin discussed btw u n ur mumu friends..
You need to go home and get some good home training and how to talk to elders when you see one. When in my post was 4gig mentioned. What a great loss you are to reality and sensibility. You so lack common sense that even the one you call natural can't be of any use to a boss conductor. The truth is you need to go back to school. Hope you're not one of those whose major friends are the iya biliki's and mama Zainab. You smoke weed no ABI you just no get sense at all. My post say I bought a card to be loaded on my phone, got loaded by a fool like you and ended up not getting the desire result. Kilo ma seyin omo isiyi you gan na, can't you just read and pass?
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by fibonacci2526: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
OP were you able to subscribe for the 4GB? It was wrong what the cc officer did because he didn't seek your consent. He was probably on glo bumpa, he loaded on his fone to get the #2k bonus and transferred the main credit to you.
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by udemzyudex(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
comshots:

This is how it is done, if you're just subscribing for the first time , you will get 1.6GB till you auto renew.

If your sub expire and you fail to renew after 3days , you will be given 1.6GB.
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
larrybee2017:

You need to go home and get some good home training and how to talk to elders when you see one. When in my post was 4gig mentioned. What a great loss you are to reality and sensibility. You so lack common sense that even the one you call natural can't be of any use to a boss conductor. The truth is you need to go back to school. Hope you're not one of those whose major friends are the iya biliki's and mama Zainab. You smoke weed no ABI you just no get sense at all. My post say I bought a card to be loaded on my phone, got loaded by a fool like you and ended up not getting the desire result. Kilo ma seyin omo isiyi you gan na, can't you just read and pass?
ur English just confirmed that you are d reason why Kaduna governor had to sack those teachers.. Ur boyfriend /girlfriend dey try..who knows u fit b Bobrisky padi self... work on ur English pls...
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
From the write up you weren't scammed except you didn't get the 4 gig you told
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Lagbaja01(m): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2017
fibonacci2526:
OP were you able to subscribe for the 4GB? It was wrong what the cc officer did because he didn't seek your consent. He was probably on glo bumpa, he loaded on his fone to get the #2k bonus and transferred the main credit to you.
are you related to king Solomon? Your sense of reasoning on that matter is excellent. Biasness has wiped away some people sense of reasoning that why they were quick with blaming the customer.
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by fibonacci2526: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Lagbaja01:
are you related to king Solomon? Your sense of reasoning on that matter is excellent. Biasness has wiped away some people sense of reasoning that why they were quick with blaming the customer.

LOL.
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by larrybee2017(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=adekolaabiodun post=62533240] ur English just confirmed that you are d reason why Kaduna governor had to sack those teachers.. Ur boyfriend /girlfriend dey try..who knows u fit b Bobrisky padi self... work on ur English pls...[/qI
I know something went wrong with your upbringing but what I don't know is who to blame
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by ryfoz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
InternetGenius:

grin grin grin grin Young lady you are confess.
L cheesy L
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by larrybee2017(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
InternetGenius:

grin grin grin grin
Young lady you are confess[b][/b].
Yes I "CONFESS" that you are confuse
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
From the write up you weren't scammed except you didn't get the 4 gig you told
adekolaabiodun:
OCTAVO:
What's this one saying? undecided
You called this dupe?

Did you get the 4gb data, yes or no? grin
Skyfornia:
You need 1000 naira airtime...and you were given 1000 naira airtime. What's the fuss?
ipobarecriminals:
cool sad smiley wink smiley sad undecided sad young man,U are CONFUSED. There's nothing like freebie anywhere.What u sow is what u reap He didn't scam u,hope u neva insult him/her there sha?Make u nor go look like mumu.
Many Nigerians believe that the likes of Jonathan, Obj, Buhari, IBB and Co are what is wrong with us as a nation but all these people I quoted are also part of what is wrong with us in this country.
There was a scam, simple.
Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
maasoap:

Many Nigerians believe that the likes of Jonathan, Obj, Buhari, IBB and Co are what is wrong with us as a nation but all these people I quoted are also part of what is wrong with us in this country.
There was a scam, simple.
That's not scam bro.

1 Like

Re: How Glo Customer Service Officer Duped Me. Beware by wristbangle: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
adekolaabiodun:

grin

(1) (Reply)

2017 Samsung J3 Prime Needs An Urgent Buyer / 9 Best Apps For Your New Iphone / I Need Assistance For Recovery Of Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.