Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! (854 Views)

Admission Letter For Study In Ukraine As Low As #15,000 Ngn / Get Bachelors Degree/masters Degree In Universities In Ukraine As Low As $2700 / As Cheap As Studying In Nigeria, But Better And Well Equipped Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! by cyphanet: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
study in any school in Ukraine , admission is on now you need to make hail while the sun shines get it started today ,

for further information call 08050403986 or send us mail on deperfection@consultant.com

we await your call and mail,

Re: Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! by justwise(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2010
@cyphanet

Another hungry fool looking for somebody to feed on.
Re: Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! by Abbaj: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
Cyphanet if u need som1 2scam go2 psychia! They might listen 2u
Re: Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! by edulink: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
anyone that wants to study in ukraine should avoid all people you meet on nairaland.i am currently in my first year of study in ukraine and everything is ok and well.the only responsible agents i know of is studyconsults and i came here through their help.i advise if you want to study in ukraine go tp www.studyconsults.com or send a mail to info@studyconsults.com for any kind of help.Wish u all good luck.
Re: Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
edulink:

anyone that wants to study in ukraine should avoid all people you meet on nairaland.i am currently in my first year of study in ukraine and everything is ok and well.the only responsible agents i know of is studyconsults and i came here through their help.i advise if you want to study in ukraine go tp www.studyconsults.com or send a mail to info@studyconsults.com for any kind of help.Wish u all good luck.

If we are to aviod any agent we met here then you should be avoided as well cos you are one of them.
Re: Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! by edulink: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2010
you are really wise,can we work together?
Re: Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! by justwise(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2010
edulink:

you are really wise,can we work together?

Work together on what?
Re: Study In Ukraine As Cheap As What You Cant Imagine! by edulink: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
i mean on student recruitment,seems like you understand the details!

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University Post Ume / Students And Lecturers Collasping In Federal Poly Idah,kogi State / Hafa Global Institute For Advanved Technology Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.