Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent (31301 Views)

My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled / Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by twilliamx(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2017
When you hear po.... No wait for lice just take off. They are like bulls released on the streets.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by Cyrilpac(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:
A Nigerian police is not your friend.

Dont laugh with them.
Don't joke with them
Don't respect them
Never applaud them.

Those guys are worthless
Nice advice , they don't need your laugh, they don't need your joke, they don't need your respect, they don't need your applaud, keep it to yourself, maybe it add a little meaning to your life.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by jacyhelen(f): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol...Lmao..
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by asawanathegreat(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Police is ur friend keep on being their friends
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by paddyofboss(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol everybody hates d NPF
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by deeway200(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Olosan police station
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by Crieff(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
It is really a shame. The flagrancy first stupefies then leaves you jaded and hopeless and not even the IGP is bothered neither does he loses sleep over it. Same thing, day in, day out.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by WORDSENSEI: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Taah! Where you keep "Area G" in Ogba? Those ones are monsters.
They decongest cells by killing the criminals in broad daylight..

1 Like

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by Kilanee: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
onward4life:
Eko ni baje ooo
eko ti baje ooh
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by cozyfbaby: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
Kwara state University lecturer commits suicide after he was converted to a contract staff-see why

Mr Malete, Dr. Solomon Osunlola A lecturer at the Department of Crop Production, College of Agriculture, Kwara State University commited suicide, , .

The Director of the institutes Public Relations Department, Dr. Isiaka Aliagan, who confirmed the incident on Friday in Ilorin, said that the deceased was a Lecturer 1 with the College of Agriculture.

He said that Osunlola joined the services of the institution on a full-time appointment in 2010.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/kwara-state-university-lecturer-commits-suicide-converted-contract-staff-see/

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by Brugo(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2017
maxiuc:
cheesy

That's why I don't pity them when they die like chicken

Useless set of people

No rule of law and order in this buhari led Administration

I hope you ain't a zombie

If you are a zombie ntoor na God catch you

It is remarkably foòlish to attribute police brutality to the advent of this administration. Nigerian police officers have always been this way especially since PDP used them for national elections. Use your brain. It's not for decoration.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by lagosrd: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2017
That's what you suffer when you're too scared to defend yourself. At least defend yourself even if they will kill you. 200 of you people afraid......
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by onward4life(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Kilanee:
eko ti baje ooh

Thanks bro
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by Ajixegun: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Honestly, gun should be legalized in this country since we cannot distinguish policemen from terrorist s and kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by saltyatarodo: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2017
jk

1 Like

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by soarhey(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2017
From Bishop Hughes Street , they entered Anthony Ojekere Street, where they arrested Monday and some others. The way they beat Monday , all the pain I was feeling disappeared .

May God comfort the helpless
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by manci(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
It is not a new thing any Nigerian police station especially SARS stations don't afraid to call it business centers

1 Like

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by davillian(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2017
I've seen these pen cinema police men in action no lies from the OP.
I was just lucky to be @ the wrong place with the right person.
I was drinking my beer jejely on a Friday night with pepper soup when they came with 3 Danfo with a gulf.
They came to were I was seating but the MOPOL officer saved me.
They carried everybody in the Bar and even people walking.
The 3 buses and the Gulf was full with people lapping themselves.
The fender of the bus was touching the ground to show u the overload.
I later learned that they receive enough beating at the station and later people had to bail themselves from 10k,5k,3k,2k,1k,500,200,100 and even 0 naira.
They made almost 500k from the people they caught.
Nigerian police are so useless.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by ceeceeuwa: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2017
I hate the Nigeria Police with passion!
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by AuroraB(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2017
grayht:

They went to the other side of his shop and carried someone that was lying down on a bench , maybe due to the heat inside the house . They carried him like a dead man and he was wearing only boxer shorts

[s]NPF.. "To Protect and Serve with Intergity[/s]"

Nigeria Police Force are like "bedbugs looking for host to feed on"

grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy I swear, this one weak me oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Awon eleribu sad

1 Like

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by smileyoo: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
nigeria police is even more corrupt and ruthless now than before, when the head is bad, what do you expect from the body? been a nigerian these days is very stressful. so sad.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by BigBelleControl(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
That Pen Cinema police station is also called Chinese Rub.
They once arrested a lady and her fiance at the bus stop and when the family came to bail them, they said they were making love by the roadside.

I entered the place only once when I went to bail a friend for not having receipt for his laptop.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by Kingspin(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nigeria na country? What we face in this country is hard to see it in other countries...
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I swear, this one weak me oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Awon eleribu sad
guess that carried him with the bench.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by February30(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/notorious-lagos-police-station-where-no-one-is-innocent/

just wake up
copy long trash
paste long trash
expect everyone to read long trash.

my dear long trash is for newspapers. not online magazine or blogs
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by AuroraB(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
grayht:
guess that carried him with the bench.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Fadalud cheesy embarassed
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by ogbiwa: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
So annoying. I wouldn't support anyone I know to join this present crop of dehumanised NPF. We knew about that couple's story firsthand. A family member of mine is close friends with the couple. The young man struggling to put food on the table is now crippled, just like that. The worst was that the policemen brought 50k and I'm like is that money for tea? You stupidly crippled someone for life and offering 50k. Sad stories all round.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by yemikush: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Undisputed!...I have been a victim twice. I complained to the NPF, no action was taken.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by olmyde(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
lagosrd:
That's what you suffer when you're too scared to defend yourself. At least defend yourself even if they will kill you. 200 of you people afraid......
Defend yourself? Are you living in dis country?
Guy try DAT wen u dey among and we wld send our condolences to u.
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by HtwoOw: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Brugo:

It is remarkably foòlish to attribute police brutality to the advent of this administration. Nigerian police officers have always been this way especially since PDP used them for national elections. Use your brain. It's not for decoration.

grin SAVAGE
Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by seunlayi(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
February30:

just wake up

copy long trash

paste long trash

expect everyone to read long trash.

my dear long trash is for newspapers. not online magazine or blogs

Whenever it comes to your turn, hope you won't write more than a novel

1 Like

Re: Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent by cybriz82(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
they were more than 200 inside the bus and yet una no fit gather beat them up? chaiiii,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Photo: Disgruntled Nigerian Doctor Kills 1, Wounds Others At NYC Hospital / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.