Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass (1125 Views)

Why Do Ladies Take Pictures Like Chuck Norris Is About To Kick Them? / Converse Gray Chuck Taylor All Starlowtoptrainers / Converse Green Chuck Taylor Canvassneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by hustla(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2010
Im loving the dude on gossip Girl, Too much swag, confidence and air of freaking authority,
Drop stuff bout him you love!
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by ubiaa5(f): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
dont watch gossip girls,i think its too high school,fyi this should be in the celeb section.
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by player007(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2010
Bros i don't like anytin about him not even his girlfriend Blair.i prefer Dan & Nate
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by labbie(f): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2010
You guys shud upgrade to shows like CHUCK, 24 etc, I think gossipgirls is just too high school, Av bin watching it since I was a freshman in college, But it's not just getting real better!!
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by iice(f): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2010
Love him! Though he's getting soft now. Want the old chuck back grin grin
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
guys pls is the season 3 out, shocked

cant wait to see it kiss
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 26, 2010
I agree the show is too teenybooper these days although their actions are very much adult. I have since graduated to shows like, The Wire, 24, The Good wife oh and my trusty reality shows lol grin grin grin
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by player007(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
Efosa yes the third season is out & i hav seen it.u won't belive wat happend Dan humpery had 3som with his present gf Hillary duff & Venessa @ the same tym!!!.Venessa is going out with Tripp Nate's cousin.lilly and Dan's dad married @ last.i heard Dan still went out with Venessa but i cant wait to see how.
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by player007(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
Efosa yes the third season is out & i hav seen it.u won't belive wat happend Dan humpery had 3som with his present gf Hillary duff & Venessa @ the same tym!!!.serenna is going out with Tripp Nate's cousin.lilly and Dan's dad married @ last.i heard Dan still went out with Venessa but i cant wait to see how.
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by iice(f): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^ You're late. Serena is now with Nate. Rufus and Lily have problems and yes Dan and Vanessa are going out
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by ayettymama(f): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
wow

my fellow lovers

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve chuck bass

and chace crawford is just dreamy . . . . . . *sighs*

its gettin abit ridiculous now

serena has officially and succesfully dated all of em
wot a slag!

wat a slag

vannessa and blair tie with 2-2

cant they do great stories without them all bangin each other??
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by lolarde(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2010
Serena and Nate that hard to believe.
Chuck Bass !!! No i cant stand him. Not for one second and as for blair , she has totally lost it by going out with him.
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by hustla(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2010
S\eems like they repeat stuff in G.G and Chuck Bass is the real deal, Seems llike he has really matured, Serena and Blair are just babies,
Prison Break was defintely the shit
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by Jacupel: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
I LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE chuck
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by mikkyphp(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2010
monday's episode, chuck is swindled by his mum who is dating chuck's uncle, what a plot. serena and nate should just grow up! Jenny is such a V
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by ayettymama(f): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
jennys one hell of a bitch they shuld go ahead and disown her alreadi

what could make a child be soo cruel?

im waiting for her to break up serena and nate now

vanessa is soo beautiful

i hate her!
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by OnyeBabe1(f): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
This thread is awesome, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Chuck Bass.

I cant wait for what he would do to his uncle. smiley
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by daisybee: 5:18pm On May 23, 2010
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CHUCK BASS I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE WAY he talks"im chuck bass" n he has such a presence his my dream man
n in season 3 chuck bass traded blair to his uncle for the hotel, blair found out n broke up with him hope they get bak in season 4 . they were the best couple in so far
Re: Who Totally Loves Chuck Bass by mikkyphp(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2010
Chukc bass was shot at the last episode of season 3. i hope he dies, but i guess not,

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Natural Hair Products At Reasonable Prices In London? / Derma Roller For Stretch Marks And Derma Heal Cream / Secret The Models Workshop NOV 15 Calabar 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.