Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House (5759 Views)

***SOLD**SOLD***Another Very Sharp And Creamy Totoya Corolla SE Selling@1.2m / Extremely Clean 05/06 Honda Eod For Sale. Negotiable. This Car Is Clean . I Mean / sold sold another 2006 Murano With Reverse Camera,navigation,.pre-ordered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by ptconsults(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
cool
thanks for the updates
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by beecrofty(m): 3:46am On Apr 19, 2010
@freshmoney. Dude, u don't have to label someone a SCAM except u hav an evidence. Cut the guy some slacks, atleast until someone cried foul
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by freshmoney(m): 5:06am On Apr 19, 2010
[b]@ptconsults: Good that you are coming out clean; but I am not yet satisfied. Ask those guys to attach their vehicles pictures on this thread so we can believe it is not one person- different usernames culture. You guys( you and your-behind-keyboard customers)replying here within 2 minutes one after another is somehow suspicious( do not get frenzied by this), my line of duty makes me tougher and most importantly very very sensitive.

Let rawe45 and the other guy prove to us, or you yourself totally proveto us that you are a real deal. Take some pictures of the vehicles, with the vin number so we can be sure everything is well as saidgrin

If you are real, then I am sorry for posting such comments about you

But if you are not, believe me I will not reply a single word. Its like people like blaming you when you are fighting for them.

@ his customers

I rejoice with you, but please do not come here complaining about him again.

Cuz you do not appreciate our contributions, you only blame us

If not for gestapo,et all ptconsults wouldn't have had a quick response and customer service regarding making your car available to you. You guys owe her one grin[/b]
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by ptconsults(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2010
freshm i know you were just making sure hey dont get into trouble but you have to understand that one those guys are not me and they have all confirmed their items and no2 i never delayed with anything my client can come online and make a post saying for example [ptc why havent you called me] and it wouldnt mean i didnt call him regarding the deal and 3rd this your point of the 3 of us logging in and out at the same time is off it.
you labeled me a scam without even waiting for me to do any wrong,logically you were expected to wait either
1.when the buyers start calling me a scam themselves
2.if i delayed on delivery for more than 5-6 weeks

you said gestapo made sure i deliver the product,you attacked me the same day i marked the add as sold not 3 weeks after,freshmoney if you still insist that these people are me in a way i dont understand then i may have done you wrong in the pat that i dont know of
let us have a clear mind in life and respect another mans work rathar than use this great medium try [in vain] to destroy names.
most of these things happen because its a forum,i wander if someone can walk up to someone elses office and start calling him a scam without getting what he/she deserves,

beecrofty thanks for the support and encouragement i really appreciate

and frshm yo dont do things like that you give room for error even if i delayed with two extra weeks and secondly you know there is always what we call an agreement which may have stated that the car will not be delivered till 3 months [if i and my client agree it tat way]
and no one has the right to accuse me or even my client of anything just because we loged in at the same time or loged out at the same time as you claim. have a sense of respect as even when i delivered you are still accusing,
someone has to commit a crime before you then destroy their reputation [or try to] not when they have a contract that expires in 3-4 weeks
and finally they are not fighting with you they are just letting you know the obvious both hon and gadjv are just saying they have been satisfied and they never had any problem with me or my services even till this day and i will always place my clients first.
when you began making these posts people called even those i dont know and some said i should put you in order but i waited till the items arrived to put you let my clients speak for themselves , wow you are really serious about my case you even cross checked our profile log-in and log-out times for three people in different states ].
freshmoney take good care of yourself and next time accuse someone AFTER they have commited a crime not before
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by yemiking: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
Oga ptconsults, u had better not scam Rawe or i ll skin u alive!!!
No jokes oo!!!
Rawe is my babybwoi in whom i am well pleased grin grin grin
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by bafams: 5:12am On Apr 20, 2010
@ PTC consults,am sure i will be having my honda accord 2007 delivered tomoro 21st april as you said,then we can sort out the balance.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by ptconsults(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2010
at bafams:
first off you switched off your line all through yesterday and now you are comming online making it seem as though i violated any prior agreement,
bafams next time you call your dealer and contact him rather than go online and make posts that may mislead others, we had an agreement and you have not kept your end of the deal rather you switched off your line and you didnt even bother calling me,ensure you do that,that was the same thing you did 2weeks ago and you are doing the same thing again.
KUNLE-A thanks for giving him advice and your observation was right
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by bafams: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ PTC consults,my fone was not switched off,i only went to offshore<work>.u spoke wit my guy even wen i was not around and i've given him all instructions concerning the remaining balance,but u've decided not to show up for we to see so that we can seal d deal.Y, ?I don't still kno,but op we see tomoro 21st april wen d car arrives as u've said.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by rawe45: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2010
yemiking:

Oga ptconsults, u had better not scam Rawe or i ll skin u alive!!!
No jokes oo!!!
Rawe is my babybwoi in whom i am well pleased grin grin grin

Yemiking! thanks for the concern, but it has been delivered( U knw where i dey now?, i go upload the pics as soon as i get back on saturday), holler me tso we could make that deal work jare! u'll always be a brada da bomb!

Ptconsults, I'll prefer you to anyone anyday anytime!,

Freshomney, thanks for yuor concern, you'll always be appreciated!

Beecrofty, Nice comment; hope u're kul?
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by yemiking: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2010
ok ok Omo mi to sure grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by carnal: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2010
ptconsult,why do u always take all ur pcitures online instead of the real pix?just my curiosity oooo.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by jameez: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2010
Now i know this Ptconsults is a Scam,  None of his customers have been able to convince us that the cars the paid for has been delivered, and yet he's trying to push me to fall for his petty scam,  Imagine asking me to pay 2M for a 2006 Honda accord hybrid with Navigation?( and no be even 9ja used o)!.

Ptconsults
pls i will prefer we conclude our deal openly here! and if you are sure of yourself I'll advice you upload the pics of those cars you claimed to be on ground!.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by privatei: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2010
@jameez dude you made dis same post in another thread of this user did he scam you or did he offer to sella car to you at 2m which is it and how come you are still saying you want to do business with him,we are not fools its clear you have an issue with him and i went through and saw your name was james guillard [which we all know is not your real name probly use it for cyber crime]
james guillard
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by bafams: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2010
come up n say something,man.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by olumideba: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2010
I have been going thru this episode all day and have been wondering how u guys feel comfortable with this pre-order arrangements. Seen is believing. I want 2 see the car in Naija, inspect it and then come 2 an agreement. I could do the pre-order stuff only if I have done some deals with a particulars dealer and have gain his trust. As 4 now, i no fit afford heart attack. Am addicted 2 dis forum and still awaiting my 1st bye.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by nnemak(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2010
cheapest of them all, lol cool cool cool
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by Chuckdee(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2010
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by bafams: 4:48am On Apr 25, 2010
PTCCONSULT,WHERE IS MY CAR?After collecting a deposit of 500K for a 2007 honda accord,u promised delivery on wednesday u failed and later said weekend,now u not picking ur calls,no mails and you think u can go scot free.Okay we shall see.
After negotiation on price I made a deposit without facial contact,U insisted I complete the payment,I said no prob but lets see physically which u objected and only keep giving excuse of you been very busy;Delivery in kano today,business in ibadan tomorrow e.t.c.
Two days to d delivery,u pesterd me n my guy to balance up through the same fund transfer and even threatened that u will sell the car to another buyer and now no car,no delivery without saying nothing.Recently I discovered u've been running from this thread without any comment from opinions of different people about your dubious ways.
Though I love cars,I could have more patient to see u before anything but i made this deposit on trust been the way this forum is<FAMILY FORUM>.
As long as GOD that seeth every creature liveth and this money remained my hard earned sweat,U can't run neither can u hide.SURELY U WILL PAY DEARLY!
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by gestapo(f): 11:49pm On May 02, 2010
bafams:

PTCCONSULT,WHERE IS MY CAR?After collecting a deposit of 500K for a 2007 honda accord,u promised delivery on wednesday u failed and later said weekend,now u not picking your calls,no mails and you think u can go scot free.Okay we shall see.
After negotiation on price I made a deposit without facial contact,U insisted I complete the payment,I said no prob but lets see physically which u objected and only keep giving excuse of you been very busy;Delivery in kano today,business in ibadan tomorrow e.t.c.
Two days to d delivery,u pesterd me n my guy to balance up through the same fund transfer and even threatened that u will sell the car to another buyer and now no car,no delivery without saying nothing.Recently I discovered u've been running from this thread without any comment from opinions of different people about your dubious ways.
Though I love cars,I could have more patient to see u before anything but i made this deposit  on trust been the way this forum is<FAMILY FORUM>.
As long as GOD that seeth every creature liveth and this money remained my hard earned sweat,U can't run neither can u hide.SURELY U WILL PAY DEARLY!

Very soon we will be coming with a list of accredited certified dealers/sellers on the auto section, any seller without at least 5 testimonies from buyers shall not make the list.
we have to strive to make this section the best it can be.

Cheers

G
Sanitation commitee Head.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by ib612(m): 4:07am On May 03, 2010
Please, PTCCONSULT you MUST answer to all these allegations.

This is a community where trust is very important and for anyone to want to put such in jeopardy should be resisted.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by triistar86: 5:07am On May 03, 2010
Seems like Ptconsult has gone under. . . . . .

Honestly the first time I saw his ad I knew he was a scam!
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by beecrofty(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2010
What is going on here Has the whole situation been confirmed yet
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by beecrofty(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2010
Fresh money

Bafams, Rawe(or geeluat), gadgetville, what happened so far? by now you all should be driving around in your cars,  did PTCONSULT deliver?
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by freshmoney(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2010
beecrofty

Haha, I thought you were encouraging Ptconsults haha,

Anyway, Rawe45 is driving his dream car brought to him by ptconsults, grin grin grin
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 03, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by Onwan: 10:01pm On May 03, 2010
@Bafams

What number have you been reaching PT Consult on?
What account number did you pay into?

Please provide the info so we can pass it to the Police immediately, they will trace it. I can personally help with that tomorrow morning.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by freshmoney(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2010
Bafams:

Wherever you are, just respond to Onwan, he will sure do something about this.

Come out and respond instead of sitting down there and biting your nails in anguish!
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by beecrofty(m): 11:28pm On May 03, 2010
freshmoney:

beecrofty

Haha, I thought you were encouraging Ptconsults haha,

Anyway, Rawe45 is driving his dream car brought to him by ptconsults,  grin grin grin

freshMoney,  I never was in support of PtConsult, the only statement i made above was to spite someone(rawe to be precise.) reason been that this same Honda Accord issue caused us to part ways.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by Onwan: 11:35pm On May 03, 2010
@Beecrofty
Thank you for the clarifications.

So there is a Rawe45 and he is different from PT Consult.

Could you please confirm to us IF Rawe45 got the vehicle OR not; we can get the Bank details from him and the local number/addresses to trace the guy IF he was scammed.

Just because we are all posts dont mean we are helpless or cant help one another.
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by Igwe9(m): 11:04pm On May 12, 2010
sorry about this dear, seems a lot has been happening here?
sad we really should put up a list having the names of the accredited dealers on here for a guide, that is if our people would play by the rules undecided
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by LSSL: 6:36am On May 13, 2010
what is your relationship with Auto direct ?
Re: Sold Sold; Another 05/06 Honda Eod With Navigation To Rawe45 Of This Great House by beecrofty(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2010
L.S.S.L

what is the question 'posed to mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

05/06 Mercedes E340 4sale @ Affordable Price N1.850m 08035376690 - / Ford Explorer 2002, Black Or Brown Colour Wanted Urgently... / Tokunbo 2000 Toyota Avensis For N950k SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.