Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,046 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' (411 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) / Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' by Onyejemechimere(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2017
‘No Nigerian representative at burial of 26 young Nigerian ladies that drowned in the Mediterrenean sea’ – AFP journalist, Trisha Thomas

Trisha Thomas, an international journalist with AFP that covers Italy and the Vatican city, revealed on Twitter that there was no Nigerian government official at the burial of the 26 young Nigerian ladies that recently drowned in the Mediterranean sea.

The Italian government gave them a befitting burial today and even declared today a day of National Mourning.

Here are her Tweets and some photos from the burial below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/26-young-nigerian-ladies-drowned-mediterrenean-sea-afp-journalist-trisha-thomas-reveals/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi, Missyb3
Re: ‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
angry

When I mentioned how insensitive and inept Buhari is on the earlier thread, some people felt I was calling him out unnecessarily.

Ask yourself this question,
If even one of the victims were to be an American, do you think the American government wouldn't have sent delegates no matter how lean.
I have tried to think about another country that her president will care less about such news, I couldn't think of any.

The reason why those people were drowned in the first place was because they were running away from the harsh realities the Present government has subjected Nigerians to.

Make me your adviser Buhari and I will make you an envy of nations

1 Like

Re: ‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' by Mrkumareze(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Nothing to profit from it, if it's a money sharing mission you will see them
Re: ‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' by Nasa28(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol... Where you expecting Jibril from Sudan to send someone there?
Re: ‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
why should any Nigerian Representative be dere? dis gals are going to do prostitution dere in Italy, so why should Nigerian government Care? dere are so many poor countries in African more pooer dan Nigerian, yet u hardly see dere woman doing prostitution all over Europe, if u ask me Nigerian government did d right thing by not saying anything.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' by whirlwind7(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Jesse01:
why should any Nigerian Representative be dere? dis gals are going to do prostitution dere in Italy, so why should Nigerian government Care? dere are so many poor countries in African more pooer dan Nigerian, yet u hardly see dere woman doing prostitution all over Europe, if u ask me Nigerian government did d right by not saying anything.

Very insensitive comment.
Have you seen any lady who goes into prostitution willingly, if she had a better alternative?

You know what? The only people who are disappointed are those who actually expected the Nigerian govt to do something proactive or worse, send its officials to the event. Other than go through the motions by setting up a panel of enquiry, nothing else is to be expected. Whatever the panel comes up with ends on paper only.
If you take a trip to the rural areas, you will be surprised to see the level of suffering and hopelessness prevailing there.
You actually believe you have a well meaning government? Just wait till it gets to your turn.
Re: ‘No Nigerian Representative At Burial Of 26 Young Nigerian Ladies That Drowned' by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2017
whirlwind7:

Very insensitive comment.
Have you seen any lady who goes into prostitution willingly, if she had a better alternative?
Nigerian gals are know 4 doing prostitution all over d world, Somalia is a very poor country, same wit Ethiopian, but hardly u will see any of dem venture in to prostitution. it has noting to do wit being poor Nigerian gals Love prostitution dat all, Nigerian government did d right by not saying anything. and mind u d Italian government will profit frm dis if dey where alive,

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Born Again Lady Peels Off Her Skin To Remove Tattoo After Hot Iron Didnt Work / Lagos Mobile Court Forfeits 10 Vehicles, Sets Free Owners After Driving Against / Police Arrest Top Boko Haram Kingpin In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.