Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Am Confused On The Course To Study In University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Confused On The Course To Study In University (724 Views)

Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused On The Course To Study In University by weareok(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
I wrote my waec this year and i had an excellent result with 4as 2bs and 3cs and am waiting to apply foor jamb next year but the problem is that am confused on which course to apply for.I am really confused if i should apply for medicine or computer programming because i love both of them equally.i need your advice
Re: Am Confused On The Course To Study In University by Samstyle(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
I think the post thing to do, is to read this post. I contains everything you need to consider before choosing a course to study

http://www.schoolwap.ga/2017/11/How-to-choose-the-right-course-to-study.html?m=1

Read it and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy 70RC .. Latest Update. / GSS Nasarawa Prefects Flogged For Resuming A Week Late (Photo / Latest Update About The 2018 JAMB Examination Slip Reprinting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.