Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Kate Henshaw Puts Her 6 Packs Abs On Display And It’s Impressive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Puts Her 6 Packs Abs On Display And It’s Impressive (1169 Views)

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Puts Her 6 Packs Abs On Display And It’s Impressive by lizfrosh: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Nollywoood actress turned bodybuilder, Kate Henshaw, who recently gave body fitness advice to men and women on how to maintain healthy living by continuous physical exercise, took to Instagram to share the photo where she flaunted her 6 packs abs for the world to see, as a result of her consistency.
Fitness enthusiasts and actress Kate Henshaw, is letting us all know getting a 6 packs is very possible.
She took to Instagram to share a photo of her toned midriff writing;
It’s possible!! 6 packs loading….
Age is nothing but a number!!
Don’t stop for NOBODY!!
Be motivated!!
Don’t care about what they say!!
IT’S YOUR JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!

cC; lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://gisthuz.proboards.com/thread/102/kate-henshaw-packs-display-impressive

Re: Kate Henshaw Puts Her 6 Packs Abs On Display And It’s Impressive by geraldmezi(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Nice one Kate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Puts Her 6 Packs Abs On Display And It’s Impressive by EniHolar(f): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Her choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Puts Her 6 Packs Abs On Display And It’s Impressive by EbonyMira(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2017
All I see is 2pac and the remaining two forming

She try sha.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Puts Her 6 Packs Abs On Display And It’s Impressive by dollytino4real(f): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
iyanyan is looking for his packs, i will tell him u are hidding them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Miss India Wins 2017 Miss World Pageant As Miss Nigeria Wins Top Model(pictures) / Jay-Z Vs 50 Cent: Who's Got More Hits On Your Playlist?? / Don’t Forget To Wear Your Seat Belt, As Patoranking Jet Out To Dubai (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.