Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. (1065 Views)

How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / My Firefox Browser Keeps Hanging..help!! / Unable To Watch Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. by NnamdiN: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2010
How do I set my firefox browser to play videos?Each time I try to play a video,it displays the picture below.

Re: I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2010
Wat type of videos? Because if its from you tube then simply download the adobe flash player plugin for your system. You can get it at www.adobe.com/flashplayer or use the plugin finder service in firefox.
Re: I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. by NnamdiN: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2010
Yes bro,videos from you tube and sites that have videos one can just click on and watch.I have the latest adobe flash player and the plugin finder takes ages.Does my proxy server have anything to do with it?
Re: I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. by Philcool(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2010
My brother, I definitely believe that yur proxy have a part to play here if you already have the latest flash plugin for firefox. I just hope you have java itself long before now as you are on the net. If you are browsing via a proxy that handles your internet transport which is also sometimes capable of rendering you anonymous, you may also have the sam thins since some of them already have disabled java script and other easy java flowing visual display to make your browsing lighter and faster. Reinstall your firefox and the plugins again but, if it doesn't solve tha problem, just hang in there and take my words to the heart.
Re: I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. by Mobinga: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2010
How legitimate is your connection?
And that sign in the background is that of Quicktime
#Boys are not smiling.
Re: I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. by Mobinga: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2010
#Boys are not smiling.
Re: I Can't Watch Videos With My Firefox Browser. by NnamdiN: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2010
Mobinga:

#Boys are not smiling.
what exactly do you mean by "legitimate connection" bro?If it's what I think it is,I don't pay for the internet.That sign is from quicktime.

(1) (Reply)

Host Quarters Satellite & Telecoms (vsat Sales And Services) / Laptop Plus Multiink Modem 35,000k / Help: I Need IP Tuner 4 My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.