Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner (23895 Views)

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / Glo Everyday Bonanza Car Winner Says All His Family Will Join Glo Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Shaw007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
see how they painted the car all green and Glo, everybody must know.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Spanner4(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin
if I win mine, I will repaint it to Emptyhen
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by razfad10(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
D
Fynestboi:

All the best.
baba you be OAU student ni? All the best for rham
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Fynestboi: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
razfad10:
Dbaba you be OAU student ni? All the best for rham

Yes sir.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Papiikush: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shaw007:
see how they painted the car all green and Glo, everybody must know.

Na so na.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Papiikush: 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spanner4:
grin
if I win mine, I will repaint it to Emptyhen
You no fit win am in the first place sef grin

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Papiikush: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
What Glo has failed to realize over the years is actually a simple logic of business...
A satisfied customer is the best source of advertisement.

Upgrade your shitty network with the resources being wasted on endorsements and the sorts and watch your customer base grow beyond your widest dream.

Glo.....
Slow with pride
Nigerians, they prefer the ones stealing from them. Smh
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Papiikush: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Badboiz:

Olamide Na him get glo abi??
I fit use connection na cheesy
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by leomarz007: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
In beyonce's voice; WHO RULE YOUR WORLD..GLO with pride. The yoruba network.
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by kazzy4u(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
y olamide, must it be celeb to first win d prize upon so many pple way d use Glo, olamide didn't nid dat car. y not give to normal person
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
Baddosneh, gentle men sneh grin...Olamide the baddo, baba loke pick up my call ooo wink I need a car before the end of these year , God please do it for me ooo. Amen
yoruba normal tabo english like yetunde my neighbor grin this year not these year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Badboiz(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:

I fit use connection na cheesy

lol, e go just be badt guy meet Badoo
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
Baddosneh, gentle men sneh grin...Olamide the baddo, baba loke pick up my call ooo wink I need a car before the end of these year , God please do it for me ooo. Amen

Baba God wey do am for Mr Tanimo Shishi from Taraba go do am 4 u and do am 4 me 2.

# horladstar Cares

1 Like

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
kazzy4u:
y olamide, must it be celeb to first win d prize upon so many pple way d use Glo, olamide didn't nid dat car. y not give to normal person

bro y didn't u read d post b4 commenting.It wasn't Olamide that won the prize,it was Mr Tanimo Shishi from Taraba. Olamide was just acting as the brand ambassador
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by kazzy4u(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
HORLADSTAR:

bro y didn't u read d post b4 commenting.It wasn't Olamide that won the prize,it was Mr Tanimo Shishi from Taraba. Olamide was just acting as the brand ambassador
.. Lolz, Mayb I read upside-down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by Lalas247(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mubby4luv:

Man's not hot.. Watin be own na
Man has to be HOT na cheesy
Re: Gloeverydaybonanza: Pictures Showing Olamide With The First Car Winner by bossmeek(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / 9mobile Free Youtube Streaming Looks Scammy, Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.