Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife (2437 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by mamagee3(f): 1:18am On Mar 24, 2010
Is it right for a married man to help his wife do some house chores?
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Pweety4me(f): 1:20am On Mar 24, 2010
Mama 4 d mama u & pregnant women. . .umm is not just right it is compulsory.
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by DeepSoul(f): 1:21am On Mar 24, 2010
Should you eat food everyday

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Freiburger(m): 1:26am On Mar 24, 2010
If a man can't help his wife when she is preg who else can he help? Na wa oooooo, but in some case if the man is so busy as a result of the nature of his profession, then they should employ a helper, and i think the man should bear the cost, coz it's his primary duty helping her in that condition,
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by selena(f): 4:41am On Mar 24, 2010
hell yeah.
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2010
LOL, of course he should
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by kanayo74(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2010
yes u can help your wife when she is pregnant.

but i will also say that u should make her do some chores.

but the chores she does has to do with her time in pregnancy.

it helps her to exercise and keeps her busy.

dont make her do things that are too tideous for her to do.

wishing you the best as u expect your bundle of joy, your baby
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by jumie(f): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2010
Who got her pregnant in the first place?

Of course he should help her out with domestic chores, even going for shopping, taking care of the other kids (if any) etc

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
How all this western civilization nonsense, how can? why should a man help his wife, thats her duty, Infact she should pound yam everyday. Foolish pregnant woman
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by jumie(f): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
aisha2:

How all this western civilization nonsense, how can? why should a man help his wife, thats her duty, Infact she should pound yam everyday. Foolish pregnant woman

@ aisha2,

Please tell me you are not a woman or better still, you may not have experienced difficult/painful pregnancies that you may need to visit the hospital almost on a weekly basis! angry

"poundyam everyday" - nonsense!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
jumie:

@ aisha2,

Please tell me you are not a woman or better still, you may not have experienced difficult/painful pregnancies that you may need to visit the hospital almost on a weekly basis! angry

"poundyam everyday" - nonsense!! shocked
@Jumie, am Being sacarsitc, what kind of foolish question is this? Mama- gee if you dont know her is fond of opening threads with silly topics as this one. What sensible preganat man will not assit his wife. Haba anyone would always assist a pregnant woman. If you see a preganat woman, you will leave your sit for her, open the door for her, then imagine how much her husband will do at home to assist her especially if they have no help, This is a sensless question

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by coolier(f): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
A man should help his wife not only when she is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Ndipe(m): 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
What a question! This takes the cake of all the most frivolous topics asked on this board.
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by TOPE20001(f): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
mama-gee:

Are u serious with this question? undecided
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by nuella2(f): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2010
He should help his wife, pregnant or not.
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by jumie(f): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2010
@ aisha2,

Thanks for the clarity cheesy
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by beingme(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
mama-gee:

funny how things are getting in here. man and wife are made to be working side by side not man on top and woman down. the woman helps should the man.
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by brutal(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
Which kind of topic be dis?na johny go help her b4. . .
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by agathamari(f): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
are you kidding me?  is this 1492?  a home is the responsibility of everyone living in it.  the husband, wife, children (age appropriate) and any live in relatives.
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
agathamari:

are you kidding me? is this 1492? a home is the responsibility of everyone living in it. the husband, wife, children (age appropriate) and any live in relatives.
Save me the headache of answering

Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by nnewa: 3:03am On Mar 29, 2010
Dn afta pregnancy nko? Or is it wat u use t hold d man.we shld talk abt a couple encouragn a rshp.weda any of dm is around or nt @ d pt of d oda's need or frailty.doznt make any d servant of d oda,nor r u just fulfiln roles or xpectatns!
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2010
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Sissy3(f): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2010
why should him angry
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by MzBabs(f): 8:51pm On May 15, 2010
If she wants or needs his help, he should be there to support her in any capacity that's needed. The woman won't always be pregnant, but she may always remember- it would be a shame if he were to lose his place in her heart over something so easy to do.

*Think about it gentlemen!
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by zeal500: 9:27pm On May 15, 2010
mama d mama! i hail sha, ur posts on this forum are highly informative and enlightening, pls keep up the good work. hehehe, very funny. grin grin
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On May 15, 2010
Ndipe:

What a question! This takes the cake of all the most frivolous topics asked on this board.
And you take the cake for what? grin

*Keeps wondering*
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Radiant(f): 10:20pm On May 15, 2010
Mama gee, on a serious note something is wrong with you upstairs.

Even a 5 year old wouldn't ask this question. I'm worried about you. You just never make sense! No joke. What's the matter? sad
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by mamagee3(f): 10:23pm On May 15, 2010
The matter is that you're blinded by Cataracts to notice that this thread was created months ago.

Even a 2 year Old would have checked for the date it was created and simply ignored it cause it's on old thread.
wink
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Radiant(f): 10:28pm On May 15, 2010
mama-gee:

The matter is that you're blinded by Cataracts to notice that this thread was created months ago.

Even a 2 year Old would have checked for the date it was created and simply ignored it casue it's on old thread.
wink

There we go again *sigh* What are you saying? sad embarassed
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by zeal500: 10:32pm On May 15, 2010
@Radiant pls leave our mama gee alone o! she's d only comic relief we enjoy on this forum.
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by boy1(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2010
D poster is 1derful!. . .baby-gee, how old r you?
Re: Should A Married Man Help His Pregnant Wife by Radiant(f): 11:10pm On May 15, 2010
zeal500:

@Radiant pls leave our mama gee alone o! she's d only comic relief we enjoy on this forum.

It's no longer a joke and I feel for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Should Be Allowed To Own And Use Mobile Phones . / Who Owns The Woman's Breast ''the Father Or The Child'' / Please How Can I Live Peacefully With My Stubborn Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.