Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Review- Mazuri Shea Butter Shampoo, Conditioner And Cowash Conditioning Cleanser - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Review- Mazuri Shea Butter Shampoo, Conditioner And Cowash Conditioning Cleanser (1077 Views)

General Body And Infection Cleanser. / Side Effects Of AC (air Conditioner): We Should Watch Out For / Confirm Homemade Pregnancy Test With Shampoo Salt Sugar And Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review- Mazuri Shea Butter Shampoo, Conditioner And Cowash Conditioning Cleanser by nnkskincare(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Any one with full, thick tangle-prone African hair -whether virgin or relaxed- knows what it is like to manage it. From combing, untangling, keeping moisture locked in, to growing it. Ah! and maintaining the growth.Mazuri products

I have a love for skincare products that contain sheabutter. So, I was very excited when I came across the glorious brand that is Mazuri. Some common features they have are:

They are free from

Paraben
Sulphate
Mineral oil
DEA (Diethanolamine)
In a nutshell, all of the ingredients are of natural origin.
Some more

They are for all hair types
The 3 have a nice luxurious scent
The packaging is brown with white contents.
Preserve the natural colour of hair

I will now describe them one by one

Fresh start Shampoo

This comes in a 355 ml container. The instructions are to apply on wet hair , massage, lather and rinse off with warm water.

The first time I used the shampoo, I was impressed with my hair texture, it was smooth and it felt light.

After 2-3 uses (I wash my hair every week if it’s not braided), I had a lot (more than normal) of new hair growth.

Fresh start Conditioner

The conditioner is to be used after washing the hair with shampoo or the cowash cleanser. It strengthens and repairs hair. By strengthening, it prevents hair breakage.

Direction for use goes thus: Part hair into sections and apply it thoroughly, comb or use the fingers to rake the hair. Leave for 5 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.

Mazuri Cowash conditioning cleanser (473 ml)

This is a shampoo and conditioner joined together. I use it on my lazy days when I just want a quick wash. Aside moisturising agents, it contains added proteins for stronger hair.

Usage is fast and easy. Apply to wet hair, massage and lather, rinse with warm water.

To whom do I recommend these products?[/b]

People with itchy scalps, breaking hair, natural/virgin hair, relaxed hair.

Furthermore,for those with virgin hair, the brand also has other products like the awakening Custard for curly hair.

The price and where to find

They are sold at an average of 16 USD each. They can be found at major stores such as Tesco and any store that sells African Hair and Beauty products .

Stay Beautiful

Bleep

https://www.nnkskincare.org

(1) (Reply)

"I Hope Cancer Gets Cancer Then Dies"-beautiful Nigerian Lady Who Died Of Cancer / Five Fruits Never To Overlook / Diarrhoea - How Do I Stop My Son's Stooling & Vomiting : Xmas Food Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.