Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? (1784 Views)

Which Is Better And More Reliable, Peugeot 206 Or 301? / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Is It Advisable And Cheaper To Clear Your Car Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? by Edoboredison(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
Between Nissan Almeda tino, Nissan Primera, Mitsibushi space star, Mitsibushi space wagon and Mercedes Benz A 160. Which is better? I am to choose between these vehicles. Pls help out[i][/i]

1 Share

Re: Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? by xfay(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Remove a160, the spacewagon if its GDI version our mechanics seem puzzled by direct injection tech avoid if not then its OK.don't know much about the nissans but if it use's CVT autotranmission I would avoid too
Re: Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? by Edoboredison(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
So the space star is more of an option? Well pls my senior note that the Nissan almera tino is also in the list. What is ur take on the almera tino? And also all are manual transmission. No automatic transmission. I don't need auto trans

Re: Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? by xfay(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Then the Nissans are OK then, all are very fuel efficient with the spacewagon using more than the others

Almera tino is good
Re: Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? by salvo583: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2017
if all are manual tranny, primera is cool but the dashboard cracks easily, the almera tino acceleration power is weak forget the horsepower/torque specs. Run from the spacewagon cos when the gdi starts hin wahala u go tire, space stàr is decent except that mistibushi's engine smokes easily even with proper routine maintenance.
Re: Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
If you have a suffer head mechanic and the transmission is manual...direct LHD not conversion... Buy the A class.
It is supremely fuel efficient
Re: Which Is More Reliable And Cheaper To Manage? by nurey(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
1.Mitsubishi space gear is first, a good 7 seater, ample cargo space reliable vehicle. Stay away from the GDI though, not every Tom dick and Harry mechanic can work on it.

2. Nissan primera, could be the most luxurious of the lot with its reverse camera even for manual gear. Mortuary standard AC, high fuel economy, robust handling on road. Don't buy a converted one, if you are buying a converted one make sure all electricals are fixed well especially Obd port, if that is not working and engine develops fault, that is the end of Solomon grandy

3. Mitsubishi space star, very small more like a female knock around car, would get you to point A And B without hassle

4. Nissan Almera tino , under powered nano bus, reliable too but annoying to drive.

5. A160 just has a Benz logo, doesn't deserve it, crampy space but can be managed by soccer moms, hard to work on engine due to location. Fairly reliable but with minor electrical issues

(1) (Reply)

Learn About Uber / Car Scratch Remover/vanisher / Why Do I Get Into Trance While Driving? Anyone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.