Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

We Are Insignificant! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are Insignificant! (524 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
We are all located in insignificant tiny, tiny, tiny...........and tiny dust.

We don't matter!

Re: We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
i wish my mum did not die
Re: We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
faridaije:
i wish my mum did not die
Yeah I also wish like you that my father is alive. But you should keep in mind that once you die, you will be nothing and stop having any emotions.

There are events that happened 500 years ago in my country that is making me crazy when I read about it. I didn't worry back then because I was nothing. Now I'm worrying about it since I'm something. But I will stop worrying about it when I will be nothing in the future. This fact really comforts me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Insignificant! by SuperWorld(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
The lord God made them all!!;
Re: We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hati13:

Yeah I also wish like you that my father is alive. But you should keep in mind that once you die, you will be nothing and stop having any emotions.

There are events that happened 500 years ago in my country that is making me crazy when I read about it. I didn't worry back then because I was nothing. Now I'm worrying about it since I'm something. But I will stop worrying about it when I will be nothing in the future. This fact really comforts me.

thank you hati

that is true
do you think it is more painful to lose mum or dad, i think mum
Re: We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
faridaije:

thank you hati

that is true
do you think it is more painful to lose mum or dad, i think mum
I think I had answered you this question before. It depends from person to person and from time to time. For me, both are basically the same.

The week before and after my father death was pure torture for me. I really don't want to see my loving mother death in the future.
Re: We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hati13:

I think I had answered you this question before. It depends from person to person and from time to time. For me, both are basically the same.

The week before and after my father death was pure torture for me. I really don't want to see my loving mother death in the future.

but mothers are more loving than dads... mom are more nurturing...

dads just there to bring in money, mum is d real parent

she is gone.

people keep telling me how GOD great is...

i feel upset, can you not see the SHAMBLES my life is in - EVERY SINGLE PLAN I had for my life has failed and im just 23

my brother is disabled
my mum is dead
im a uni drop out
i have issues
Re: We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
faridaije:

but mothers are more loving than dads... mom are more nurturing...

dads just there to bring in money, mum is d real parent

she is gone.

people keep telling me how GOD great is...

i feel upset, can you not see the SHAMBLES my life is in - EVERY SINGLE PLAN I had for my life has failed and im just 23

my brother is disabled
my mum is dead
im a uni drop out
i have issues

It depends form person to person like I said. It doesn't work I'm generalizing as always this or always this. For some like you, mother are more caring than father. For some, father is more caring than mother. For some like me, they are both equally caring.

If I could ask, what is your religion with your father?

By the way, I've responded to your email. It's better for us to talk there about your issue.
Re: We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hati13:

It depends form person to person like I said. It doesn't work I'm generalizing as always this or always this. For some like you, mother are more caring than father. For some, father is more caring than mother. For some like me, they are both equally caring.

If I could ask, what is your religion with your father?

By the way, I've responded to your email. It's better for us to talk there about your issue.

did u get my email?
Re: We Are Insignificant! by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Point of correction OP,We are significant

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Can You Go Naked For Your God / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 24/12/2017) Benefits Of Supreme Love / Ayodele Releases 2018 Prophecies, Reveals What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.