Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Will Guide You How To Make Fuelless Generator. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Will Guide You How To Make Fuelless Generator. (1451 Views)

How True Are These Fuelless Generator Claims We See On Sm, Are They Real? / Guide To Construct A Fuelless Generator / Tritech Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Guide You How To Make Fuelless Generator. by seotraffiker(m): 2:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, It is my pleasure to bring the good news to you on how you can go about to make your own fuel-less generator without stress.
What is a fuel-less generator, It is a generator which is been powered without the use of diesel, gas or petrol. So will will even say this is far better than Solar energy because you don't need to wait until the sun shines before you can use it. with this, you will get 24/7 light in your home at your own convenience. I will walk you through on how the whole process work for just a token. Am also gonna show video proof of one of the work done for our client. We are already getting to December period which you will like to light you home.
Never stress yourself anymore for what you need is in your hand reach.....
You can Call/WhatsApp me on 08029621606

Attached is video of work done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyi6DULsSDM
Re: I Will Guide You How To Make Fuelless Generator. by tunax5loon(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2017
But it's kinda noisy. Am I wrong?
Re: I Will Guide You How To Make Fuelless Generator. by seotraffiker(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
tunax5loon:
But it's kinda noisy. Am I wrong?

It depends on the motor you use.
Re: I Will Guide You How To Make Fuelless Generator. by seotraffiker(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
New method loading...
Re: I Will Guide You How To Make Fuelless Generator. by turkeyman: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
I am contacting you right away

(1) (Reply)

SOLD❎❎❎ 2016 GOLD EDITION Hp Pavilion Core i5 Touchscreen 1TB/8GB Ram / Sold / SOLD !!! Clean LG V20 And V30 (SOLD )For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.