Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen (1086 Views)

Out Of 100% Nigeria Citizen Only 5% Knows This / You Must Laugh At This Joke Except You Are A Robot!! / Citizen Joe (ohams Brush) - Cartoon Comics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by justFEARLESS(m): 3:00am On Nov 19, 2017
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia — Saudi's first robot citizen head was taken from her body today at the public square in Riyadh.

Saudi made history recently by being the first country to grant citizenship to Robot and Sophia was the first to be granted such legal status.

Unfortunately, Sophia is also the first Robot citizen to be beheaded at the public square in Riyadh after some band of angry Saudi men dragged her into the streets for public execution.

The crowd first began by stoning her, but finding her carbon fiber exoskeleton was durable enough to withstand the stones and it did little damage to her, they then tied a chain around her neck and the other end to a trailer hitch, driving her through the streets until her head became separated from her body and afterwards attempted to rape her headless body.

A survey shows 79% of Saudi Arabian men approve of the execution, along with 100% of American men named Elon Musk . Women were forbidden from participating in the survey.

According to Duffelblog While many men applauded the beheading, her designer lamented the outcome.
“It’s unfortunate that female robots are treated as second-class citizens in Saudi Arabia,” said David Hanson, owner of Hanson Robotics. “I long for the day when female robots can walk freely in Saudi Arabia, expressing their individuality, without fear of retaliation.”

Hanson speculated that Saudi Arabia’s culture isn’t quite ready to embrace such citizens, and vowed to make future robots more compatible with Sharia Law.
“My next robot will be a Roomba wearing a burqa,” said Hanson. “That should be roughly equivalent in functionality to what is currently permissible for women in Saudi Arabia.

http://www.classikolic.com/2017/11/saudi-behead-first-robot-citizen.html?m=1

Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by Mille: 3:07am On Nov 19, 2017
Fake News.
Take it down Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by Nwodosis(m): 3:08am On Nov 19, 2017
Let me confirm and comment
Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by madridguy(m): 3:10am On Nov 19, 2017
tongue
Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Savage
Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by Ayomideen(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by TheManOfTheYear: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Backward country..
When their oil dries up... they will be turned to a barren useless desert they once were

1 Like

Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by TheManOfTheYear: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by AbujaBlue: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Clever satire.
Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by tsdarkside(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
this sound soo funny... grin grin grin grin

Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by tsdarkside(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
to be beheaded or already beheaded....??..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saudi Behead First Robot Citizen by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hahaha I met this robot woman at gitex Dubai. I asked her questions and she answered correctly to my amazement. These are the photos I took with my phone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When The Mind Is Dirty � / True Story / Pastor And Super Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.