Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,799 members, 7,956,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ (949 Views)

"Life Is For Enjoying"- Dorathy Says In Sexy New Photos As She Flies Private Jet / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by Priscy01(f): 4:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Following arguments surrounding preaching on tithe, controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze has come again with another episode on tithing. In this new episode, the controversial OAP says "Spiritual flies private jet or drives a G63 You enter bus/okada. You are not a spiritual son but a BASTARD! ~FRZ"

See what he wrote;
"Your earthly father cannot drive a G-Wagon while you enter bus, so why is the case of spiritual fathers and Daddy GOs different?
-
In the book of Acts chapter 4 from verse 32, it is clearly explained how the believers (apostles and the converts alike) shared the offering.
-
No one lacked, because when houses and fields were sold, the money was distributed to everyone EQUALLY, as they had need!
-
If your spiritual father owns a university you can't attend, you are a spiritual bastard!
-
If your spiritual father drives 2017 Range, Rolls Royce, G63, Bentley etc and you hop from danfo to Okada and to Marwa you are a spiritual bastard.
-
If your spiritual father is building a house in Banana Island and you are a tenant in a face me I face you situation, you are a spiritual bastard.
-
If your spiritual father flies a private jet and you are on a queue to enter economy, you are a spiritual bastard!
-
If your spiritual mother wears diamonds and your wife wears panda you are a spiritual bastard! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
-
Acts 4:32-35 KJV
[32] And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. [33] And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. [34] Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, [35] And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/tithing-controversy-father-flies.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by biacan(f): 4:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Freeze giving yahoo yahoo pastors nightmares

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by madridguy(m): 4:18am On Nov 19, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 19, 2017
This guy sha
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 19, 2017
But wait o freeze...is it your money? You wey dey use all your money buy watch nko!?

Though he is right sha. These pastors don overdo the scam sef

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by olamilarks(m): 4:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Freeze is actually right joor, how will I be a member contributing towards the completion of our church university and my kids can't attend cos I can't afford it, ain't I supposed to be a shareholder in the business ni since Na my daddy G.O own the business.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by xpressive(m): 4:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Psalm 118:8 says better to trust and take refuge in the lord than to put your confidence in man.i don't understand this spiritual father thing.God alone is my spiritual father,my pastor is my mentor.i don't care how they spend money.am after my personal salvation

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by olamilarks(m): 4:36am On Nov 19, 2017
This tithing business be reducing the number of church goers that attend Sunday service. Let's not get emotional about religion, opposition is needed in a democracy for reforms to be made.
#My thoughts
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by Prec1ous(m): 4:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Apt as always.
But the scam house must march on still.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by dollytino4real(f): 5:03am On Nov 19, 2017
na where e know reach, does he have a father?
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Someone said FRZ has 52 demons, those demons are needed in everyones life.

Know how to get your licensed gun today....

http://warlord.com.ng/2017/11/18/get-licensed-gun-nigeria/
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by dikeigbo2(m): 5:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Odiegwu really

Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by tyson98: 5:55am On Nov 19, 2017
It's actually the truth
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by LordIsaac(m): 5:55am On Nov 19, 2017
At least, one more Nigerian with common sense. Up Daddy Freeze!
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by thesicilian: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2017
I am not a bastard
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by Blackfire(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2017
I said this many years ago that the monsters this scam artists named pastors will raised with there fake life... Will trample Christianity on the ground in trying to prove there point s .

After this guy ... Will arise many more
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by Danimighty7(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2017
No spiritual o
Pure heart o
This guy usually makes some sense
Please don't deny it
I'm a Christian and I believe in paying tithes
But its not to be used as an avenue to enrich oneself
But I don't know why he is tackling the upper echelon of Pastors in the country
Most of these ones have low key legitimate business
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by doyinbaby(f): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2017
All these freeze talk about tithe will make a lot of Christians study the bible about tithe and they can then do what they feel is right
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2017

True.
The university one is especially true, i was in a service in one of these church,tthe pastor asked for a special offering for the university building.

He said all church members are entitled to a lowered price of 150k,looked around me market women everywhere.
How would they raise 150k when the uniben close by collects 12k5.
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by HeWrites(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by jacyhelen(f): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2017
The last I checked, being a Pastor is never and will never be a PROFESSION! Doctors, Journalists, etc are holding professional position by way of some academic or educational qualifications! So this statement by Pastor Suleman is a big disaster, honestly!
This is not the response I have been waiting for. I am convinced, and since I was born, I have never paid tithe before, and I am not doing badly. All I do is give/offer according to how am blessed, and most usually more than just 10% of what I earn or make, and as proposed in my heart (just as the bible commands).
From my findings, Tithe was an exercise that was carried under compulsion. It was a command and must be obeyed by the Children of Israel. On the other hand, Freewill giving/offering in Church services has never expected to be done out of compulsion or of necessity, because God loves a cheerful giver (II Cor. 9:7). This speaks to early Christians and so has to do with us, as we are no longer under the law (Rom. 6: 14). Romans 10:4 says: "Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.." If Christ is the end of the law, and Tithe was a law/command by God to people of Israel, then it means that His death on the Cross marked the end of all the laws, (Col. 2:14 -
"Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances (the laws) that was against us (Christ's followers - Christians), which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross...", leaving behind LOVE which summarises the Laws in one Pack! "Love your neighbour as your love your self, and also, love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul and all your mind" - Mark 12:30, SHIKENA!
I expected all these Pastors to come all out and open their bibles in response (as Daddy Freeze requested), where in Scriptures 'CHRISTIANS' were commanded to pay Tithes or show us any necessary inference, Apostles' doctrine and/or Biblical examples of or by the early days Christianity.
The bible messages/lessons is never to be as 'according-to-what-one-Pastor-teaches' but should be according to Christians' individual findings, just like the bereans. When the bereans were taught scriptures, they go back home and do their own findings to confirm how true those things were, but in today's world, some people just take it as the Pastor says, true or false, facts or self-centred or self-interest Sermons.
I am still waiting for one of these Pastors to come out and in defence with scriptural backings. This may also help to prove to me that they are truly MEN OF GOD!..

God bless daddy freez.
Grabs my pop corn waiteing for them to come and defend their daddy Gshocked with:Touch not my annointed and do you want God to curse u
I have said it many times,Nigeria version Of christanity is a scam.
Re: Spiritual Father Flies Private Jet But You Enter Bus, You Are A Bastard - FRZ by HeWrites(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blast Pastor Adeboye Over His Preaching That Can Plunge To Proverty / Chidinma Vs Vj Adams On Instagram.photos / She Made Her Dress, Wore It & Emerged The 2nd Runner Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.