Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Exclusive: What Really Happened Between Davido And Wizkid's Camp At #oneafricamu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: What Really Happened Between Davido And Wizkid's Camp At #oneafricamu (620 Views)

Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / GPM Exclusive! What I Do With Nude Photos Female Fans Send To Me- Enyinna Nwigwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: What Really Happened Between Davido And Wizkid's Camp At #oneafricamu by laidelaitan(f): 5:48am On Nov 19, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BETWEEN DAVIDO AND WIZKID’S CAMP AT #ONEAFRICAMUSICFESTDUBAI
WIZKID AND DAVIDO’S BEEF TOOK A NEW TURN AT THE JUST CONCLUDED ONE AFRICA MUSIC FEST HELD IN DUBAI LAST NIGHT.

OUR TEAM ON GROUND CAN EXCLUSIVELY REPORT TO YOU HOW IT ALL HAPPENED. BUT FIRST, WE MUST MENTION HERE THAT THE FRACAS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SIMMERING BEEF BETWEEN THE TWO SUPERSTARS, BUT RATHER THEIR CAMPS.

THE SOLD-OUT CONCERT STARTED ON A HIGH NOTE UNTIL WHEN WIZKID’S MANAGER, SUNDAY ARE AND TEKNO HAD AN ALTERCATION BACKSTAGE.

Read full story on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/11/19/headofsocials-exclusive-really-happened-davido-wizkids-camp-oneafricamusicfestdubai/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise

Re: Exclusive: What Really Happened Between Davido And Wizkid's Camp At #oneafricamu by BruncleZuma: 5:50am On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Op stop shouting it's too early...
Re: Exclusive: What Really Happened Between Davido And Wizkid's Camp At #oneafricamu by OKorowanta: 6:02am On Nov 19, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Op stop shouting it's too early...

I tire o!
The shout naim wake me up sef.me and Donald Trump bin dey negotiate terms on cocoa exportation for dream. Na just to sign and seal the deal remain before Op start to shout anyhow like who swallow frog and wake me up.
Re: Exclusive: What Really Happened Between Davido And Wizkid's Camp At #oneafricamu by BruncleZuma: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2017
OKorowanta:

I tire o!
The shout naim wake me up sef.me and Donald Trump bin dey negotiate terms on cocoa exportation. Na just to sign and seal the deal remain before Op start to shout anyhow like who swallow frog and wake me up.

I never still see who All Caps help.

Op, writing in all caps is equivalent to shouting, please tone down as this is not Mushin nor is it Ikorodu.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Others Turn Up For Banky W And Adesua’s Weddin / Comedian Sam "SamandSong" Kneel Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (photo) / It Is A Nairalander's Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.