Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding (4261 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Biodun Okeowo Shares Hot Sex Scene Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by helobabe: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2017
@GISTMORE

Stunning mother of three, singer, entertainer, diva and wife!

See sexy photos below..

Via
https://www.gistmore.com/beyonce-shares-gorgeous-photos-serena-williams-wedding

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by helobabe: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Beyonce is just too damn fine. kiss

One of the most finest women ever. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2017
It's unfortunate that I may never lay my hands 'on' you;

But if I can just make Jay go away or simply get him some stray asss for adultery scandal, then that fantasy may become a reality.

Sheepies: Everything is possible they say
Man of God: Do not tempt God.
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by tochyano2: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2017
cool
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by doyinisaac(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
It's unfortunate that I may never lay my hands 'on' you;

But if I can just make Jay go away or simply get him some stray asss for adultery scandal, then that fantasy may become a reality.

Sheepies: Everything is possible they say
Man of God: Do not tempt God.

Everything is possible until u try to slap queen Elizabeth
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Kuyo: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Beyonce is very beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by funlord(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Jay Z dey penetrate better thing! wink
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by HyconMojo(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Another meaning for Beyoncé is completeness .... chai ! the woman fine no be small
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

For all my years on earth, I still don't see what the hype of her beauty is all about. I still will rank Amber Rose over her, yes, face wise only. Even Kelly Rowland is more beautiful than her...undecided

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by MaryBenn(f): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

For all my years on earth, I still don't see what the hype of her beauty is all about. I still will rank Amber Rose over her, yes, face wise only. Even Kelly Rowland is more beautiful than her...undecided

You need eye surgery ASAP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
MaryBenn:

You need eye surgery ASAP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Many people do.....for more serious things
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by JamesReacher(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

most finest ...errm sister

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
funlord:

Jay Z dey penetrate better thing! wink

LMAO I dey envy Jay z
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

Beauty is in the eyes of th beholder. undecided
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Beauty is in the eyes of th beholder. undecided

My eyes beholds better thing then...undecided
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

My eyes beholds better thing then...undecided

You are the biggest joker of the century.

But I take it that you just like cracking jokes. undecided
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

You are the biggest joker of the century.

But I take it that you just like cracking jokes. undecided

Funny, to me, you are far more prettier than her, I mean it.... undecided

But suit yourself anyways...sips kunu
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

Funny, to me, you are far more prettier than her, I mean it.... undecided

But suit yourself anyways...sips kunu

Hahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahajahahaaahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahah thanks for the laugh.

You too funny.

Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Hahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahajahahaaahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahah thanks for the laugh.

You too funny.

I am disappointed in you... undecided

Anyway, I have a dilemma, help me choose, goat meat or cookies, which should I go for?

Very odd, I know...angry
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

I am disappointed in you... undecided

Anyway, I have a dilemma, help me choose, goat meat or cookies, which should I go for?

Very odd, I know...angry

Be disappointed all you want. But you can't joke with my Beyonce business. angry

The girl is everything goals.

Go for goat meat. tongue
Re: Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding by Ekugbeh(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Check her legs n face then u ll c d difference.
She fine sha.... buh we stil ve more of jaw droppin gorgeous babes too that we vn't seen

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Did To Don Jazzy That Is Breaking The Internet (pics). / Couples Rock Balenciaga Material To Church, People Mocks Them On The Road. VIDEO / Wizkid Thanks God For Sparing His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.