Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Tattered Heart Episode 4 & 5 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tattered Heart Episode 4 & 5 (491 Views)

Tha Wounded Heart, Episode 4 / MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story) / "Tattered Heart " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tattered Heart Episode 4 & 5 by yusfuldwizard(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2017
TATTERED HEART. (episode 4)

Dr Sam nicknamed "wizard at work" just left the 100 level political science class. The departmental excos came to the students for formal introduction.
President: (in a peremptoring tone) gentlemen and Ladies, I'm comrade Ayoze; the departmental president (cited Jane , so after concluding his speech approached her but his epilogue was pay your departmental levy. It's just 3k. This what's trending of which everyone inside the lecture theatre were discussing but the president is busy with his epistle with Jane)
Jane: I'm Janey
President: I know that before
Jane: (surprised)what's that
President: that you will bear a nice name
Jane: (contented) your words are comic.
(The colossal noise of everyone in the lecture theatre supplanted the president and Jane's discussion as everyone want to know the nature of the snarl)
Janesadworried)what the hell is going on?
President: I shouldn't proscribe in absential. Let's grace the scene first (holding Jane and feeling happier and pumpous,although Jane never mind. She is focussed on getting to the scene)
Alas!! Kunmi was the subject of attention. Kunmi had gone to his load carrier center before heading to school. Unluckily for him, the tyre of his wheel barrow is faulty so he decided to do the "morning rush" as it is called without tool as no one will wish to lease his wheel barrow at the early period of the day. When kunmi was carrying the load on his head. The hefty part of the load tore his cloth. After collecting the peanut for the work, he forgone mending his cloth for repairing his working tool concluding that "since my cloth tore at the black where my bag can easily cover, let me use the money to repair my " irin ise" to avoid further scourges". On getting to school, he has forgotten that he has skeleton in his cupboard. He asked a guy about the lesson he has missed; the guy gave him his jotting note so that kunmi too will get something written. As kunmi intended to bring out his jotting note, he freed his bag from his back and they were adjacent to some IBO girls. As they saw the torn cloth, they all shouted "CHINEKE" that's what provided the derisive situation.

TATTERED HEART. (episode 5)

Iva is the only friend Jane saw met her standard. Iva's parent base in the US and she has a car too. That's a placid credential for Jane to align with Iva. The jolly friends intend to go to the market to buy some foodstuffs: they ruminated on where to go since they are both semi- aliens. Jane reminisced that the entrepreneurship lecturer mentioned "Aleshinloye market" when inferring a case study. Well, the world is now global, Iva quickly map Aleshinloye in her phone. In few minutes, they are off dressed in their normal fascinating attires and invitting make ups.
After they've gotten all the sorts they wanted, Iva cited a big supermarket and persuaded Jane that they should check the stuffs in the store out. The store is where kunmi work as a cleaner.
Madam: ki le fe o(what do you want)
Iva is an IBO girl; Jane is a partial Yoruba, she never understand any. Abuja is the only Nigeria home of their family. Although her parents have properties all over. So the language seemed strange and alien)
Iva: (depressed) we wana check some stuffs here.
Madam: ki le wi (what do you say)
After several misconceptions, kunmi who had been busy with his chores- cleaning the reception where Jane, Iva and madam were discussing overheard them and understand madam problem at hand so he decided to help madam out)
Jane: we gota leave now
Kunmi: (with an exultant speaking tone) please don't!! Beautiful ladies what do you want? We have wears, cosmetics, deodorants and all stuffs you can imagine.
Ivasadrelieved) so you can afford a learned person!!
Kunmisadfelt sorry for madam thinking how bad the woman would have felt if she understand what Iva had just said) as many as you want
Kunmi bailed madam out ; the trio were blowing grammars dumbfounding madam in the process. They bought goods worth a million ( as much as they need) madam was very happy with kunmi that gave her 20k for the help, kunmi gallantly refused but madam forced him
They were communicating in the native Yoruba language.
Madam: I also have a child that speak English, she is in ife schooling.
Kunmi: she will be innovative, kind and generous as you are.
Madam: you are a good boy too.
The jolly friends were discussing about there experience in the market.
Jane: I still don't gerrit; so there is still fellows that don't understand the littlest unit if English.
Iva: it sounded strange to me....
Jane: but the guy seemed brilliant
Iva: I know the guy I guess
Janesadshe teased) at New York it seems.
Iva: sily you. I think I've seen him once.
Jane: and that should be your home town
Iva: keep mutes for seconds later breaks the silence) now I remember.
Jane: (eager) where?
Iva: on campus
Jane: shed more light
Iva: you are so forgetful
Jane: (the eagerness has multiplied) accepted for the sake of the argument.
Iva: HE WAS THE GUY WHO CREATED THE SCENE AT THE LECTURE TEATRE YESTERDAY.

(LIGHT FADES)

#TOBECONTINUED#

SuperStory
Engineered
By
Yusfuldwizard

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things You Should Know About Me Before Asking Me Out On A Date / New Dope Books Droped On Boldscholar.com / Nigerians Redirect - Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.