Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,429 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) (39042 Views)

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
He who pledges an allegiance to protect his country from both Internal and external forces that threatens It's Sovereignty as a State knows the rules.Therefore;being scared is definitely the last thing that comes to one's mind as a Combatant. One thing must kill a man grin grin

[b] The only fear I ever nurse is how my kids would cope when I finally kiss the dust embarassed embarassed I so much love my kids

[/b]
Awww... That's so touching! I'm even speechless.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Awww... That's so touching! I'm even speechless.
Hehehehe! Nazo u see am. Na why I no fit get marry be that.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Hehehehe! Nazo u see am. Na why I no fit get marry be that.
Dont say that again. Na person born you now, so you too must born pikin.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dont say that again. Na person born you now, so you too must born pikin.
I don born pikin already infact 4 pikin(s), different mama. But I no dey committed to any of them, but I dey take care of their upkeep and that of my kids. Marriage na No no for me
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I don born pikin already infact 4 pikin(s), different mama. But I no dey committed to any of them, but I dey take care of their upkeep and that of my kids. Marriage na No no for me
Hmm.. Whatever makes you happy.. But I'm glad you are taking care of the kids. That's the main thing. Thumbs up man!
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
Result of a one night stand. Learn how to keep your preek and kitty-cat,to avoid unnecessary stories.
I'm always telling people that celebs do all these baby mama stuff intentionally.
how more is gold circle? OK if you like raw or you were just plain stupid, how much is postinor 2?

wetin concern me sef, make I go continue my hustle.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmm.. Whatever makes you happy.. But I'm glad you are taking care of the kids. That's the main thing. Thumbs up man!
abi nau, I no go wan tie any woman down in the name of marriage as no one knows tmorow. Fit no dey, but how many man fit marry a a widowed woman? So I no go wan deprive any woman the chance of getting married again.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
abi nau, I no go wan tie any woman down in the name of marriage as no one knows tmorow. Fit no dey, but how many man fit marry a a widowed woman? So I no go wan deprive any woman the chance of getting married again.
Hmm.. The most important thing is that you have kids. They are your pride and happiness. And I pray you will live long to reap the fruits of your labour over them.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
jamarifox:
I'm always telling people that celebs do all these baby mama stuff intentionally.
how more is gold circle? OK if you like raw or you were just plain stupid, how much is postinor 2?

wetin concern me sef, make I go continue my hustle.
Lol... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by sambisa5: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
Na wa o. So imade no be the first pikin ? undecided

yes, just dat davido never accepted her since,,,,,, but the girl's mother has been on this matter,

it will shock you the day you get to know that paul okoye of psquare has a child outside wedlock.... He has refused to accept her, but i know he will accept some day.
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by blessedabisola: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cute Bae
Re: Anu Adeleke, Davido's "First Daughter" Celebrates 4th Birthday (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
hidhrhis:
see head like half coconut half pawpaw

Haba!!! Are you baby haters? Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Wows In Wedding Themed Photoshoot / Sola Sobowale Wows In Cleavage Revealing Outfit / Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.