Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Like The Servants of the Centurion: The Servants Within Me Pleads... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Like The Servants of the Centurion: The Servants Within Me Pleads... (238 Views)

Activity In Hell - Warning To All Servants Of God / The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. / Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like The Servants of the Centurion: The Servants Within Me Pleads... by Dnockeror333(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
(GO DOWN FOR THE THEME)

Healing from the river of His abiding peace...

Even, in patience perserverance, prayer and waiting, {the creed of the true saints}, we will conquer...

Do not be feeled up with too much cares of these world, nor listen to scoffers that abound now saying "where is your God! Where is His coming! There is no God! Have He lossed His way in space!..."

Remember scoffers shall abound.

Oh pilgrims on Earth,

a r i s e . . .
Re: Like The Servants of the Centurion: The Servants Within Me Pleads... by Dnockeror333(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
{Like the servant of the Centurion- Matt 8:8}

07:48

4-11-17

THE SERVANT WITHIN ME PLEADS TO YOU OH HEAVENLY MOUNTAIN...

=

We descends to thee thou Mountain
Believing you can
Just speak the word and...
My servant will be free!
=
Locked off in worlds prisons
Looking up at your coming freedom
Lacking though in this freedoms' full regalia
Laying still beside grace, heal my servant oh Mountain...
=
Them, am in command
Them, I said `go' they go
To `come' they come...
That, nothing is impossible between I and them!
=
My servants, ....
My lips and my tongue
My words and my abilities
My castigers and disabilities
Mine, these are my servants, even humans!
=
Only one, my closed up servant
Only speak Words oh Creations River
Only set these free without coming near
`My excellency, I believe you can...'

END

DNOCKERORS' SERVANT

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Do You Forget Your Dreams? / The Circumstances Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.