Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before (590 Views)

The Rapture, The Coming Of Christ. If You Miss Heaven You Wont Miss Hell. / If You Miss Heaven You Can Never Miss Hell, Work Yourself Into Heaven / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by lightblazingnow(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Straight to the point, most people believe that they are going to heaven, and so that is the reason they go for church meeting, give their offerings and tithes, try to live a holy life to please God Almighty. What if I tell you that you are fooling yourself off and that you haven't experienced what the word of God Almighty is saying about heaven?

1. Heaven is done here now. How do I know? Before CHRIST JESUS went to the cross of Calvary, His disciples being moved by the amount of answers he was getting from his prayers asked him to teach them how to pray, amongst the words of the lord's prayer is is this bolded statement pray that[b] His will be done on earth as it's practiced in heaven"[/b]

During his passion on the cross of Calvary, just before he died, he uttered that it's done, it's answered, We finally got it,the faithful God Almighty has accomplished it, now you have come to the holy mountain Zion.

Hebrews 12:22 But you, believers are come unto mount Zion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The key here is see that you are not in doubt of the speaker

12:25 See that you refuse not him that speaks. For if they escaped not who refused him that spoke on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that's speaking from heaven:

12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he has promised, saying, Yet once more I shoke not the earth only, but also heaven. 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifies the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

1[b]2:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.[/b] Amen

2. Heavenly language is accessible right now to everyone who dare believe that CHRIST JESUS is the lord of all things visible and invisible. More than the language you were born or you have learned to utter, there is a new tongue given to as many as received CHRIST. Don't forget that John the Baptist before he was executed answered some critics who came to him to question his popularity, because they have observed that the man whom he spoke about is now baptising more people than he is,

John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. 3:28 You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.

3:29 He that has the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

3:31 He that comes from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and Speaks of the earth: he that comes from heaven is above all.

3:32 And what he has seen and heard, that he testifies; and no man receives his testimony. 3:33 He that have received his testimony have set to his seal that God is true.

3[b]:34 For he whom God has sent Speaks the words of God: for God gives not the Spirit by measure unto him. 3:35 The Father loves the Son, and have given all things into his hand. [/b]

3:36 He that believes on the Son have everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abiding on him.

Impressive words. That is the reason every Idol words that men shall speak while on earth will be accounted for. You better be careful because you are justified by your word and condemn by your word.

I give you more scriptural references

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as you have us for an ensample. 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Our conversation is in heaven, why because you are come to the heavenly Jerusalem. The church of the first born son of God Almighty. That's where you are right now, but you are still thinking that you are on earth, you haven't gotten it yet that if any man be in....in CHRIST, inside CHRIST that man is a new creature. You still see your old self, this is the singular reason most pastors are not effective in the works of reconciliation. They thought that God Almighty called them to solve the problems of the world, oblivious of the facts that they are to bring glad tidings of great Joy to the world.

3. The LORD God Almighty loves Zion, that's the body of Christ, you,if CHRIST lives in you, more than all his dwelling places. You often say God Almighty lives in heaven, oh yeah, but there is more to that, read these

Psalms 87:1 His foundation is in the holy mountains. 87:2 The LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

87:3 Glorious things are spoken of you, O city of God. Selah. 87:4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.

87:5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.

87:6 The LORD shall count, when he sealed up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 87:7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in you.

What's God's vision and passionate dreams? To live in us forever and ever. To move in us and build us up in the Spirit. Get ready for the move of God Almighty in and through you and stop fighting Satanic authority as if that's the Problems.

You need to be filled with Spirit of God Almighty so that you could know and experience the things that God Almighty have given to you freely..

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

2:9 But as it is written, Eye have not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him. 2:10 But God has revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of God.

2:11 For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.

2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Ghost teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 2:14 But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

2:15 But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 2:16 For who have known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Spiritual facts..

Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by lightblazingnow(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2018
We see
Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Have you
Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by Afobear: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2018
Rubbish
Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by orisa37: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Let us share your experience.
Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by lightblazingnow(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Hellen
Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by IamTheAnswers: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah
Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by lightblazingnow(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Florida
Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by IamTheAnswers: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2018
Heavier
Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by Gullah: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2018
I don't understand your post, it's like you're speaking in parables. Be more explicit if you want to communicate. Are you saying that right now in this material world, we can begin to see heaven and speak the language of heaven if we want?

1 Like

Re: pictures of heaven you probably haven't heard nor seen before by lightblazingnow(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Love it

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Revelations: What Nigerians Should Expect In 2018 - Pastor Adeboye / UK SUN Investigates Some Nigerian Mega Pastors / Being Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.