Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Being Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being Born Again (565 Views)

Does Being Born Again Mean I Am Free From Sin And Immunized Against Sinning? / What You Need To Know About Being "Born Again" As A Christian / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Born Again by stan4b(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2018
Pls guys, something had been bothering me for sometime now.
I know within myself that am born again, but each time a pastor asks me the date I got born again, I ll just be looking at him, because I don't remember the date I got born again.
So, the pastors in the house, Is it necessary for we Christians to remember or know the exact date we got born again?
Re: Being Born Again by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
It is not compulsory you remember the day U became born again but it very important and essential because it shows U cherish the day U decided to forsake the world and follow Christ, it a kind of a memorable day fill with joy,that U experience unspeakable, uncompromising and uncomprehending happiness,the day U say I follow Jesus Christ whatever it maybe.
Re: Being Born Again by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Born Again is not a year job not a week job. work out your salvation with fear and trembling until death.
Re: Being Born Again by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
stan4b:
Pls guys, something had been bothering me for sometime now.
I know within myself that am born again, but each time a pastor asks me the date I got born again, I ll just be looking at him, because I don't remember the date I got born again.
So, the pastors in the house, Is it necessary for we Christians to remember or know the exact date we got born again?

It would have been great if you actually knew it. At least you can celebrate it each year. But as you don't know, there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Being Born Again by Dnaz(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2018
Born again is not alter call, it is baptism period
Re: Being Born Again by Kobojunkie: 4:52am On Feb 27
stan4b:
■ Pls guys, something had been bothering me for sometime now.
Same way you lot are able to convince yourselves without ever receiving evidence from Jesus Christ to prove it, you can equally pick any date and convince yourself it was on that day you got born-again as a churchian. grin

What I don't understand is why you waste your time with that which is obviously false. Jesus Christ said all those who accept Him -- who become born-again--- will receive undeniable proof from Him. I have never met a single Christian/Churchian born-again with that proof. Not even a single one of your many gods of men has it... not one. Yet Churchians put their trust in the lives of these very same conmen, why? undecided
Re: Being Born Again by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Mar 01
■ It is not compulsory you remember the day U became born again but it very important and essential because it shows U cherish the day U decided to forsake the world and follow Christ, it a kind of a memorable day fill with joy,that U experience unspeakable, uncompromising and uncomprehending happiness,the day U say I follow Jesus Christ whatever it maybe.
What exactly does cherishing a day do? What is more important is whether or not you are indeed born-again on the day and have proof to show for it, or whether you are just deluded and just another victim of religious scam. undecided

(1) (Reply)

"What Is The Great Tribulation?" / INCEST: Is It Not Biblical? Remember The Beginning / Reasons Why Jesus Cursed The Fig Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.