Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Online Delivery: Not In Town? Surprise Someone With That Special Cake - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Online Delivery: Not In Town? Surprise Someone With That Special Cake (527 Views)

Special Cake Offer / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun / Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Delivery: Not In Town? Surprise Someone With That Special Cake by Ramyasri9642: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's that special someone's birthday and you're not in town to celebrate it with them. Today ordering a gift online to be delivered to the place of choice is easy... and done daily. How about ordering a whole cake to be sent to wish your friend a Happy Birthday - or whatever celebration you would like to deliver...

I received an inquiry this morning via Twitter asking me if anyone can order a cake online and have it delivered to someone in Hyderabad. A nice idea I thought, so I got right to it... After some extensive research, and jumping from one page to the other, I was able to gather a list of potential companies and pastry shops where you can place an order for a cake and have it delivered to someone on the local market.

I selected SN Flowers N Gifts. Its one the best online cake shop in Hyderabad. They are providing Cake delivery services in Hyderabad. In this web store, more than 100 varieties of cake designs with different flavours like black forest, butterscoth, pineapple, chocolates, vanilla, strawberry and more....

More details:
log on - http://snflowersngifts.com/Online-Cake-Delivery-Hyderabad

Tags: Online cake delivery in Hyderabad, Cake delivery in Hyderabad, Order cake online Hyderabad, Cake to Hyderabad,Wedding cake to Hyderabad, Anniversary cakes in Hyderabad, cake online Hyderabad, Same day cake delivery Hyderabad, Buy a cake online Hyderabad

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Sangria (cocktail) At Home / Contact Me For Your Event Planning And Decoration / Brain Nutrition | Best Foods For Brain Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.