Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What My 6-month Old Baby Taught Me About God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What My 6-month Old Baby Taught Me About God (467 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What My 6-month Old Baby Taught Me About God by anthonydunamis: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
I love my daughter so much.

In the first few months of her life, I was not usually around due to the nature and location of my job.

One day, I went home to be with my family for some days and when I saw her, I was so happy. I stretched my arms and grabbed her with a wide grin on my face.

She burst out crying. I was so, so hurt. Why was my own daughter responding to me as if I was a stranger?

I never knew that such a simple thing could affect me that way. Infact, I didn't even know when tears formed in my eyes!

That day, two things became clear to me.

1. One can be a child of God but still treat Him like a stranger in the affairs of our lives.

2. It hurts God seriously whenever we behave like that towards Him, because of how much He loves us.

Needless to say that I adjusted my schedule to make sure I developed my relationship with my lovely Deborah. As I write this, she is jumping up and down on my body and making it as hard as possible for me to share this with you! cheesy

If you have strayed so far that your fellowship with God has become strained and you have made Him a stranger in the affairs of your life...come back today - I mean, RIGHT NOW- into His patient, loving, waiting arms.

You are blessed!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My 6-month Old Baby Taught Me About God by fmc1(m): 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
very inspiring
Re: What My 6-month Old Baby Taught Me About God by UniqueMB(f): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thanks for sharing. She's a cutie

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't God Predict Bet9ja / Brethren Of The Lord Group / How Long Should We Pray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.