Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

When It Comes To RIGHTS, Some Women Don't Know What They Want - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When It Comes To RIGHTS, Some Women Don't Know What They Want (486 Views)

Clarifying On The Issue That Women Don't Inherit Property In Igboland As False / Ohu, Osu: Nigeria's Slave Descendants Prevented From Marrying Who They Want / Meet The Koma Poeple Of Adamawa State Where Women Don't Wear Cloths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When It Comes To RIGHTS, Some Women Don't Know What They Want by swayflow: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Feminism is great and all (fighting child molestation and unfair treatment of women), but when It comes to rights... Women don't know what they want... A friend of mine said "Just give them their own d***s so they can leave us guys alone'. grin

Let me start with an experience I had when I still used Facebook, a female friend of mine uploaded a picture, and I called her 'fati bum bum', a friendly name I called her (she usually slapped my head whenever I called her that haha). Then a girl that I don't even know, came in, calling me a fool for "body-shaming' my friend. I was in shock...

Another incident to with another lady were she kept saying '*girl-child* is raped, *girl-child* is oppressed, *girl-child* is sent out of her home because of unwanted pregnancy and nothing happens to the man responsible, there would be no earth If not for the girl-child's womb..The girl-child is the only one in the family that has time to take care of the children.. Girl child girl child girl child... '.

Though the oppression part is true in some cases, I asked her, If her daughter was to have an unwanted pregnancy (God forbid), If she would throw her into the street like she insinuated, this lady kept on replying her girl child stuff and didn't even answer my question. And if there would be no earth without the girl-child, I wonder if a goat can make that girl-child pregnant and give birth, if not a man.

I found out this term "body-shaming" is just another one of those phrases coined by women who want superiority over men instead of equality (as they claim). These ladies are bitter, heartbroken, lack self esteem, gay or are actually... Fat (usually they don't know the difference between being fat and being thick, no amount of talk can change the minds of these ones) undecided. Similarly words "sapiosexuality" and "girl-child".

Some women exaggerate a bit too much. Male children are raped and molested too undecided. Awareness should be made but not as if males are not human beings.

A former classmate of mine said on her instagram page that she was "her own woman" and didn't need a man for money #bosslady #feminist #slay #lalasticlala lol, but then she does instagram stories, twerking in a club, men spraying money on her ehm gluteus maximus.

All I'm saying is, if you want to claim to be something, know what it is first... Don't claim sophisticated lady, and not have a life. If you are really a feminist you shouldn't be judging, insulting or reducing men to dust, instead you should be educating both men and women what is wrong, what is right, what is good, what is unfair, what is horrendous and what is human. No insults please, just my thought. Thank you nairaland for this medium to reach the world.

2 Likes

Re: When It Comes To RIGHTS, Some Women Don't Know What They Want by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
It is only ignorance that makes a woman to equate herself with a man. She is more than a man.

We ride on this journey across the cosmos on the back of a giant, she is our mother, Gaia - the Spirit of our Planet Earth and we are her offsprings.

So, women are ignorant if they seek to be equal with men, they are more. They are the original rulers of this planet. Primordial men of ancient of days worshiped Goddesses and who ever was able to fucck a Goddess became a God. She chose who should ride her. But today, we have controlled money and brainwashed women, into submission. We call them Wife, because we know they are the natural incubator of Soul and Life.

May be Gods continue to keep our glasses filled with sweet wine and the women on our beds.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Edo Central,north Monarchs Urge Dss,police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers / Positivenaija Top News: Week 49, 2017 / Oluwo Of Iwo And The Trouncing Of Tradition - Osun.life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.