Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Game Of Thrones - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Game Of Thrones (344 Views)

Game Of The Thrones Piano Music - An Overview / The Amazing Game Of Thrones Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones by jamerflepz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Game of thrones is one of the best tv show to have graced the world of television. A series full of passion, twist, intrigues, love and hate. A series about kings and queens from the seven kingdoms fighting to sit on the iron throne. You can tell from this little hyping i did that i am a big fan of the tv show but as much as i love this show, as a drummer there is only one throne that matters to me and other drummers(maybe). A throne worth fighting for,  a throne that makes me the ruler over 7 kingdoms: Hi-hat, snare, cymbals, toms, floor toms, bass drum and the sticks.  The throne that blesses its people with beats full of rhythms and dynamics, the throne that when sat on by a great ruler can make its people dance with joy. Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you the only throne worth fighting for.

NB: For those who ain't drummers, a drum sit is called a Throne.

(1) (Reply)

Favour Light - Thank You LORD [music] / President Buhari, Osinbajo Congratulate Wizkid & Davido Over MOBO Awards / Award Winning Singer, Biodun Ajanaku Drops Soul Cry On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.