Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Do You Spray Your Perfume? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do You Spray Your Perfume? (1675 Views)

Name Of Your Perfume? / 7 Right Spots To Spray Your Perfume / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Spray Your Perfume? by victree4: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2010
A lot of people wonder how to spray their perfume properly. Although there are a few ways of spraying it, there is realy no wrong or right way. The most common method of all perfume spraying techniques is to spray it on pressure points. When spraying perfume u'll want to focus it or your inner wrist and neck, which are some of the warmest part of your body. The warmth of these areas would help diffuse the scent as your body naturally warms up through out the day.
You can choose to spray the perfume onto each pressure point, or you could choose to spray the perfume onto one pressure point and then use your inner wrist to spread the perfume.

Some prefer to spray it on other pressure points including the hard to reach off-neglected spots behind the ears and behind the knees because these spots are hidden. Many people would argue the spraying of perfume on these spots because they believe that a large number of people would not sniff behind your ears or knees so for maximum benefit, most people stick to spraying perfume on their neck and inner wrist

Download my report below on how to mix your own special blend of perfumes.
You can also tell us how you spray your own perfume below because a lot of people dont know how to spray perfumes.

Re: How Do You Spray Your Perfume? by Sanders: 3:12am On Mar 29, 2010
wow, i love this product, its nice. even though i have not started mixing the perfume blends yet, I have already started enjoying your bonus e-books.
keep it up.
Re: How Do You Spray Your Perfume? by isabellabrown: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2010
Perfume plays vital role. Specially in wedding and on special occasions. If it is not sprayed on proper place it will not perform as it should be. The information you shared over here is really nice.
Re: How Do You Spray Your Perfume? by platinumnk(f): 5:13am On Mar 29, 2010
@topic- you spray it sparingly at your pressure points- wrists, neck bewhind ears
and between chest
SPARINGLY !!cheesy

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Manage Oily Skin Crisis / Ankara Accessorie Traning In Calabar 08103332047 / 16 Lovely Asoebi Styles From Media Personality Stephaine Coker Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.