Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:31 PM

Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! (6418 Views)

Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years / The Skin On My Hands And Feet Peels Off Every New Year / What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Masterplanner: 9:48am On Mar 24, 2010
Please doctor and anyone who have passed through this chronic situation kindly deliver me from this dying situation,i sweat on my palms and feets,i have tried and visited many health centres all efforts to curb this undesirable condition prove abortive,doctor please help me my destiny is tearring apart,
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by MCLOVIN: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
Sweaty palms and feet is not a disease in itself but rather , it could be a symptom of some other more serious condition. Get yourself down to a drs office, have him take a good medical history and do conduct a full physical examination. After that, you'll be closer to if not determine the underlying cause of the sweaty extremities.
Common diseases associated with this are metabollic/ endocrine : Hyperthyroidism.
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by WAVixen: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ Poster, dont get your self in a nut. I have always had sweaty palms and feet since I was a child, went to several hospitals growing up but nothing was prescibed. Choosen to live with it, try and reduce your salt intake as much as possible, also noticed when I'm nervous I break out in sweaty palm and feet. I have sooooooooo much shoes, this is because the sweat makes my shoes smell, another way to combat this is by using foot powder, a good one is dr.scholl. Dont 'sweat' it (excuse the pun) Dont go doing anything drastic o. good luck!
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by masido(f): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2010
@poster, there is nothing wrong with you.i've had sweaty palms and feet for as long as i can remember.the doctors said there was nothing wrong with me.all you need to do is to try and manage it.although it can be very irritating attimes,but what can you do?like WAVixen said,get alot of shoes for the feet, and always go out with atleast two hankies.
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Geoforever(f): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
It not something u really need to be scared of,sometimes it could be as a result of excessive salt intake.all u need to do before any treatment is to reduce your salt intake but ve got a good news for you cos in no time all of dis ll b seen no more.Ve got testimonies of pple who ve also used the treatment. For more info contact me on 08035151554 or email: funmmycute@yahoo.com
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by jumpmasta(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2010
[size=12pt][/size]MOST TIMES,SWEATY PALMS AND FEET ARE FAMILIAL IN NATURE AS IN IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY .IT IS USUALLY DUE TO THE MASS SYMPATHETIC DISCHARGE WHICH IS DOMINANT DURING ANXIETY/TENSION LADEN MOMENTS .IT IS NO CAUSE FOR ALARM.HOWEVER IT COULD ALSO BE AS A RESULT OF SOME ENDOCRINE DISORDERS LIKE HYPERTHYROIDISM OR PHAECHROMOCYTOMA.THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU SHOULD SEE A PHYSICIAN FOR THOROUGH ASSESMENT. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Masterplanner: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2010
Please is there anyone who have suffered sweaty palms and feets and has been able to cure it? Atleast what one cannot cure,he should be able to manage it. Nothing interest me more than finding a lasting solution to this dying condition,infact its a destiny blocker, how do i go for a computer trainning with this unconfortable chronic condition, Nairalanders Dont tell me that i have to live with this stigma for the rest of my life. Please drop your lines of solutions. "INFORMATION IS THE TRANSFORMATION THAT LEEDS TO ONES DESTINATION
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by face969: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
ARE YOU DEAF, BLIND OR COGNITIVELY IMPAIRED
SEE ALL THE CONTRIBUTIONS POSTED HERE BY WELL MEANING PEEPS. ARE U SAYING THAT NONE OF THESE CAN HELP U ?
HAVE U EVEN TRIED ANY OF THE SUGGESTIONS HERE ??
IF U DONT TRUST ANYONE FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTION, GO AND QUEUE AT THE GENERAL HOSPITAL. AND STOP YOUR WHINGEING !!!
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Masterplanner: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2010
Face969! I pray you dont find yourself in such a helpless situation,
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by nanidee(f): 3:47am On Apr 26, 2010
face969:

ARE YOU DEAF, BLIND OR COGNITIVELY IMPAIRED
SEE ALL THE CONTRIBUTIONS POSTED HERE BY WELL MEANING PEEPS. ARE U SAYING THAT NONE OF THESE CAN HELP U ?
HAVE U EVEN TRIED ANY OF THE SUGGESTIONS HERE ??
IF U DONT TRUST ANYONE FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTION, GO AND QUEUE AT THE GENERAL HOSPITAL. AND STOP YOUR WHINGEING !!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 07, 2010
This is a topic pple are shy to discuss. I am a hyperhidrosis patient,i have sweaty palms nd feet most of the time. But my hope is regain so far as millions of pple suffer this also i dont think salt is the cause for most people,some inherit this embarrasing disease like me
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 08, 2010
Another way i manage the sweaty situation is- by going for absorbent clothing for underwears. Whenever am going to buy flip flop i go for soft teyture. For trousers i wear dark colour stuff
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 08, 2010
Another way i manage the sweaty situation is- by going for absorbent clothing for underwears. Whenever am going to buy flip flop i go for soft teyture. For trousers i wear dark colour stuff
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2010
Try to smile always. because when one is nervous the sweat rise
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by nitafummy(f): 12:12pm On May 14, 2010
Although you it may be embarrasing, but don't think it does not have a solution. i beleive a problem shared is half solved.

Some excessive sweat problems can be caused by overactive sweat glands this can be helped by eating the right food.

you can read about the cure to sweaty feet in this link

http://nutritioningtips..com
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by nitafummy(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2010
Although you it may be embarrasing, but don't think it does not have a solution. i beleive a problem shared is half solved.

Some excessive sweat problems can be caused by overactive sweat glands this can be helped by eating the right food.

you can read about the cure to sweaty feet in this link

http://nutritioningtips..com
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by fordharry81: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well man, if you got hyperhidrosis then you can smile as much as you can, try drinking tea and be relaxed but you will still sweat like hell. I had the same problem and Electro Antiperspirant saved me. I don't want to advertise here, just google it, it works perfectly and it is definitely worth it wink
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello im Mr Sweatfree, its not just a name coined from seeating ,but a name we got from the magic works from our product.We supply big pharmacies in Lagos Abuja ,ph and what have you,We do home delivery to places within our purview.Contact me and let's talk on how sweating could be a thing of the past in your daily life.Get your confidence back with in days of using out product.Its formulated to stop any type of sweating.Palmer ,feet and underarms.Im a distributor to one of the worlds renowned antiperspirant giant.Try our product today and you will be happy you did sir.I was a sufferer so that makes we in same shoes.I look forward to seeing you join one of our happy dedicated customers.Best Regards
Re: Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! by Bigbros92: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
🥶

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Treats Pile (jedijedi) / Bangalore Follows / The Wonderful Cbd Oil Price Shocked Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.