Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) (3034 Views)

2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / Please Girls Let's Be More Careful / I,ll Be More Careful _ Governor Zulum Speaks After Recent Attacks On Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys, I was on Twitter this evening when this post popped up on my TL with the caption "saying ladies should be careful"... I decided to read through and I saw that the content is worth sharing on here. This happened in South Africa though and this evil people could be everywhere...

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 20, 2017
but how do dey known dat d trafficker is a Nigerian lady? was Nigerian written all over her forehead undecided

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by Kowor(f): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2017
How did this person know she is Nigerian? People should stop relating every crime to Nigeria. Crime has no race nor country.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by EASY39(m): 4:20am On Nov 20, 2017
J
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by SirKriz(m): 4:55am On Nov 20, 2017
The brain of the writer of that WhatsApp post is on an everlasting pause mode. How can someone be this dumb?

OP, I don't think you're a smart person. You lack the ability to read between the lines. Nigeria might have a bad international image but that doesn't mean every single Nigerian is a terrible criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by feran15(m): 5:41am On Nov 20, 2017
he knew she was Nigerian just by looking at her? nawa for these whatsapp people

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2017
grin

They have said it all...
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by 4koff: 6:25am On Nov 20, 2017
That's how they are. And I tell you, they all believe this crap. Atleast You can see the intelligent comments Nigerians gave here. Y'all spotted the lies immediately because you think. Post this same thing on a SAn forum, you will understand how stewpid those people really are.

In SA they have stereotyped Nigerians to certain crimes this includes Drugs and human trafficking. Even if a SAn was caught dealing drugs, they'll find a way to link Nigeria or Nigerians to it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2017
girlfriend was drugged, hair cut and dyed, clothes changed and put in a wheel chair and it was done by a Nigerian Lady mtcheeeeewwwww rubbish angry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by columbus007(m): 7:04am On Nov 20, 2017
These information is very misleading,the south Africans are looking a way to bringback their xenophobic attack on Nigerian again by way of cooking up fake information,he must be a drunk or high on something.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2017
another dangerous trend!

well shall God go continue dey take care of him people
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by PenlsCaP: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2017
SirKriz:
The brain of the writer of that WhatsApp post is on an everlasting pause mode. How can someone be this dumb?

OP, I don't think you're a smart person. You lack the ability to read between the lines. Nigeria might have a bad international image but that doesn't mean every single Nigerian is a terrible criminal.
Hey mischievous man, I don't think you're in right frame of mind cos you are really dumb and I mean it! . Can u please highlight/tell me where I said a Nigerian perpetrated the act from above? The answer is no I guess. You think South Africans are xenophobic to Nigeria only? No, they are xenophobic to African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Zimbabwe also. But they hate us more!

Nigerians (including me) who came across the post on Twitter were all asking how they knew the lady was from Nigeria. And their is no valid identification to prove the lady is from 9ja. This lady could be from anywhere, I mean anywhere!

Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by Marvel1206: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Hey mischievous man, I don't think you're in right frame of mind cos you are really dumb and I mean it! . Can u please highlight/tell me where I said a Nigerian perpetrated the act from above? The answer is no I guess. You think South Africans are xenophobic to Nigeria only? No, they are xenophobic to African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Zimbabwe also. But they hate us more!

Nigerians (including me) who came across the post on Twitter were all asking how they knew the lady was from Nigeria. And their is no valid identification to prove the lady is from 9ja. This lady could be from anywhere, I mean anywhere!

Whatsapp broadcast messages are to be given less attention. Fake information are abound there
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:08am On Nov 20, 2017
Marvel1206:

Whatsapp broadcast messages are to be given less attention. Fake information are abound there
It may /may not be fake. Nobody knows!
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by SirKriz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:

I am sorry. I think I was too harsh there with my earlier comment. The part where you said "I saw that the content is worth sharing on here" was where I lost you. Nevertheless, there's always a better way of expressing distaste. #Apologies
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
SirKriz:

I am sorry. I think I was too harsh there with my earlier comment. The part where you said "I saw that the content is worth sharing on here" was where I lost you. Nevertheless, there's always a better way of expressing distaste. #Apologies
No qualms bro, apology accepted.
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by Journalist002: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
Hey guys, I was on Twitter this evening when this post popped up on my TL with the caption "saying ladies should be careful"... I decided to read through and I saw that the content is worth sharing on here. This happened in South Africa though and this evil people could be everywhere...

Lessons for all
Re: Ladies Should Be More Careful! (pics) by nairaman66(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
I guess the lady showed her, her Nigerian passport before running off! Very dumb post targeting Nigerians.

By the way, the story is quite scary!

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Armed Policeman Hugging An Unclad Lady In Public / 16th May 2016 - Mtn Free 2gb Cheat / Do You Remember Late Eze Ego Ndi Igbo, See His Abandoned Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.