Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

UNIZIK Looses One Of Her Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Looses One Of Her Graduates (405 Views)

See What The Economy Has Turned Her Graduates To - Photos / Student Who Went Viral Looses Mum / Double Tragedy As Unijos VC Looses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Looses One Of Her Graduates by nghubs1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
A graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) identified as Maryjane Amaka popularly known as MJ has lost her life to the cold hands of death, NGHUBS reports.

According to information available to NGHUBS, Maryjane, a Library and Information Science graduate died after a brief illness.

Friends, families and colleagues have taken their Facebook account to mourn the deceased whom they described as a friendly and pious individual.

Maryjane graduated from Library and Information Science in Nnamdi Azikiwe University this year.

Recall that UNIZIK lost one of her students to the cold hands of death after a brief illness less than a month ago

May her soul rest in peace

http://nghubs.info/unizik-looses-one-of-her-graduates/

Re: UNIZIK Looses One Of Her Graduates by nghubs1(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: UNIZIK Looses One Of Her Graduates by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
RIP.

Be serenaded in eternity.
Re: UNIZIK Looses One Of Her Graduates by lordtim001(m): 12:24am On Nov 20, 2017
cry
People always die due to brief illness nowadays. Either headache or purging. What is the state of the Teaching Hospitals? I'll tell you with my experience in Gbagada General Hospital(State Hospital) in 2008

Unqualified Doctors(not knowledge-wise though),dispassionate interns and nurses,ghost consultants,unfriendly matrons,lacklustre receptionists(that will only attend to you after greasing their palms with legal tender or threats),congested wards,unsanitary environment,inadequate equipments.The one that shocked me was borrowing syringe after using it on another person( Had to buy a new one for about 80naira).

NIGERIA
Re: UNIZIK Looses One Of Her Graduates by Kowor(f): 12:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Rest in peace dear. After all the stress, my condolences to the family.

(1) (Reply)

FUNAI College Of Medicine Admission Form Not Yet Out – Beware Of Fraudsters / MAPOLY Students Take Protest To Social Media / Unemployed Graduate Asked Me What A Resume Is: The Result Of A Failed System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.