Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,084 members, 7,825,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Video Of A Toddler Smoking Shisha Has Gone Viral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video Of A Toddler Smoking Shisha Has Gone Viral (1112 Views)

My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother / My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Toddler Smoking Shisha Has Gone Viral by Thomasloaded(m): 2:10am On Nov 20, 2017
@Thomasloaded

A video on social media shows a toddler smoking shisha has drawn flak.

It is not known as to where the video has been shot. The identity of the toddler and family is also unknown.

The video has evoked wide criticism from the netizens who have criticised parents of the child for letting the toddler do such an act.

Smoking of shisha for minors is prohibited under the law due to a host of health hazards.

Watch video here:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/11/video-of-toddler-smoking-shisha.html

Re: Video Of A Toddler Smoking Shisha Has Gone Viral by jamexborn(m): 2:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Video Of A Toddler Smoking Shisha Has Gone Viral by GraGra247(m): 3:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Tiwa Savage come and see what you are teaching the girl child.

Bad influence.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Toddler Smoking Shisha Has Gone Viral by Skyfornia(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Her mama must be a slayed olosho

(1) (Reply)

26 Viruses That Kill Marriages / 8 Things The Poor Do That The Rich Don’t / #10yearschallenge: Check Out The Throwback Photo Of This Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.